BY GERBER

Specially Made for Toddlers Graduates Cookies provide a good source of calcium, iron, zinc and vitamin E for toddlers.  Try Graduates Cookies for those special cookie occasions. Supports Healthy Growth & Development Good Source of Calcium, Iron & Zinc 0g Trans Fat No artificial Flavors Made with real bananas Just right for picking up. Recommended use of this product is for children 10+ months Gerber Parents Resource Center 1-800-4-GERBER   Anytime, Day or Night see more...

• Is this lactose/dairy free?1 Answers
  • Do these soften up easily? My daughter is 11 months old and does ...1 Answers
  • My toddler loves these. They have a soft texture making it easy f...2 Answers
Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Cookies
  • "My son loves the taste and I've even tried one, they are good!normally baby/toddler foods taste awful but if I can eat it I know my son can" in 5 reviews
Casandra M.
Review for: Banana
Another one of my daughters favorites. Very easy for her to hold. She loves the taste. Hard as well so she won't bite a chunk off. Would definitely recommend to parents. Price is amazing and I love this product myself.
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
My daughter loves these! I’ve tasted them and they have a good flavor and they are good for your nutrition too! I can give her these anytime of day and feel okay with it! They are a good price and a good snack
Hannah A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are messy, but boy does Dean love these cookies. I haven't repurchased these. I think I'll buy them next week as a treat next week to surprise him. I occasionally will still buy Dean toddler cookies, but he mostly eats bread and adult crackers. He doesn't need the special snacks anymore. I'm not afraid of him choking. I love that these are made with real bananas and the cookie is on the bigger side. There is about 16 cookies per box, so enough for two weeks if you only give one a day as a treat. I'm glad that he is branching out and trying new things. He had barbecue chicken, sausage, cheesy bread and watermelon last night. He's growing up.
Kim J.
I think these are cute little banana shaped cookies. They taste good too. My daughter just nibbled on them. We ended up throwing them out because she wasn't eating them as much. But i think they are great, they are a little big. But you can break them in half. The animal crackers she loved though, she ate them nonstop, of course because of the cinnamon. I would buy the animal crackers again.
AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
These are good, my 11 month old loves them and they really smell like banana. The crumble easily so I don't have to worry about have chewing too hard or choking. They are really reasonably priced and available in most stores. We will be buying again as they are much less messy than the arrowroot cookies by gerber.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
My daughter loves these. They're not super high in sugar like the regular animal crackers, and they have a great smell. I was worried about them being too hard for her, since she only has four teeth, but they soften right up once they hit her mouth. She can't put them down
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Great kids snack product. I am a repeat buyer and love these for my kids. They taste great and my kids love them. I love that they dissolve as soon as they go in their mouths so they won't choke. The only con is that the kids sometimes make a mess with them but it's worth it to know they won't choke. I highly recommend.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I would like to try these for my baby girl. I need serious healthy snacks for my baby. She like snacking but she's a little chunky not to big but i don't want her to end up so big. She likes chips and cakes any healthier alternatives
Shamaka G.
My daughter loves theses! We recently bought these for my daughter to try because she really enjoyed the biskets ones and she instantly loved them as well. Great Lil snacked and soft to chew. Great taste. And easy to throw in a diaper bag and go.
Ana A.
Doral, FL
A mi niña le gustaron mucho, su sabor es realmente a banana y son faciles de másticar para niños que apenas tienen un par de dientes. definitivamente las volvería a comprar.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I must find this for my son! where did you guys find yours?
gloria L.
Houston
Why are they so yummy?
Monica Z.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Can someone tell me if they are hard or soft? did your child enjoy the flavor? my son is very picky .
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
We buy two boxes a time, how many do you buy?
Domonique V.
Does gerber make an organic version of these or something similar?