BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Mini Fruits.
Apple bite-size, freeze-dried fruit snack.
Toddler:
Supports healthy growth & development.
100% real fruit.
No preservatives. see more...

Amber G.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
My daughter absolutely loves these. She loves all the treats that she can use as finger food and I like them because they are healthy options for her!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
My son is in love with these. A quick snack on the go and it's something easy he can feed himself.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Bought for my niece while she was at my house and she wanted to eat the entire bag. They were soft enough for her to chew as she didn't have many teeth and quickly dissolved.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
My son just loves these and so do I. Super quick snack when on the go or at home. I can just throw them in his diaper bag and take them everywhere
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Pulaski, VA
A healthy snack they LOVE!! My kids fight over who gets to finish the bag, it usually only lasts for 1 day better stock up
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Mega Parent Expert
My nieces and nephew love these! They're easy and portable, so it's something that you probably always want to keep around.
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Niles, OHIO
It's been a few years since I've purchased these but my son loved them. This was in constant supply at our house till he was 6 because they were portable, mess free, and healthy.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Loudon tn
My daughter loved these so much as a toddler. All Gerber snacks were what I would gravitate toward when feeding my children. It's a trusted name brand in my house. The snacks for children are healthy and they taste good. I don't like feeding my children something j won't even eat and all of these products have a nice taste.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
My little one loved these! Great little grab and go snack and they taste delicious. I recommend trying them for your little one of you haven't yet
Raven F.
Raven F.
Great healthy snack, my daughter loves them. Not to pricey. We found ours at Walmart.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Are these dried apples???
Gina C.
Gina C.
What texture are these? Are they crunchy or melt in baby's mouth?
Santa Barbara