BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Mini Fruits.
Apple bite-size, freeze-dried fruit snack.
Toddler:
Supports healthy growth & development.
100% real fruit.
No preservatives. see more...

Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Love the mini fruits, great finger food for toddlers and its good for them too! even I would steal a few when they weren't looking :)
Brittany O.
Pulaski, VA
A healthy snack they LOVE!! My kids fight over who gets to finish the bag, it usually only lasts for 1 day better stock up
Alyssa V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My nieces and nephew love these! They're easy and portable, so it's something that you probably always want to keep around.
Cassie P.
My son loved these! Perfect size and taste for him and great snack to carry! Can be little expensive but worth it !
Stephanie K.
My girls used to love these when they were little. Now that i have a new baby I'm excited to try him with him.
Lydia G.
Victorville, CA
Healthy snacks are important in your child's diet. This product is good but fresh fruit is always best.
Janine R.
My daughter used to love these when she was younger! She used to try to eat the entire bag all at once!
Melissa H.
My son is in love with these. A quick snack on the go and it's something easy he can feed himself.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
My boys really like these treats. Once opened I put them in a container so they don't get stale.
liz p.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Este snack esta siper bien a los bebes les encanta y sin peligro por que se desasen en la boca
Karen H.
Santa Barbara
What flavors do you get your kids? I only see banana at the store I go to
Karen H.
Santa Barbara
What flavors do you get your kids? I only see banana at the store I go to
Lisa G.
Are these dried apples???
Gina C.
What texture are these? Are they crunchy or melt in baby's mouth?