BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Mini Fruits.
Apple bite-size, freeze-dried fruit snack.
Toddler:
Supports healthy growth & development.
100% real fruit.
No preservatives. see more...

Hayley P.
Hayley P.
Bay Minette, AL
My 1 year old loves these! He would eat them all if I would let him! I would certainly recommend to parents. They are a quick snack, especially if your traveling or in between places. We all know how toddlers act when they get hungry in the blink of an eye! ☺️
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Great, Healthy, Kid & Mother approved snack for on the go! Nothing says I'm a seasoned mom, than busting out a bag of these yummy things for your little one during a melt down in the grocery store! Mom-1 Kid-0
Lydia G.
Lydia G.
Victorville, CA
Healthy snacks are important in your child's diet. This product is good but fresh fruit is always best.
Jen O.
Jen O.
Weatherly, PA
These snacks are great - have used with my 2 little cousins and will get for my baby arriving in a couple of months when the time comes. They seem to taste great and I love that they dissolve! Easy snack to eat at home or pack for on the go.
liz p.
liz p.
Mega Parent Expert
Este snack esta siper bien a los bebes les encanta y sin peligro por que se desasen en la boca
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
My girls used to love these when they were little. Now that i have a new baby I'm excited to try him with him.
Raven F.
Raven F.
Great healthy snack, my daughter loves them. Not to pricey. We found ours at Walmart.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
My boys really like these treats. Once opened I put them in a container so they don't get stale.
Janine R.
Janine R.
My daughter used to love these when she was younger! She used to try to eat the entire bag all at once!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
My little one loved these! Great little grab and go snack and they taste delicious. I recommend trying them for your little one of you haven't yet
Santa Barbara
What flavors do you get your kids? I only see banana at the store I go to
Santa Barbara
What flavors do you get your kids? I only see banana at the store I go to
Gina C.
Gina C.
What texture are these? Are they crunchy or melt in baby's mouth?