BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Mini Fruits.
Apple bite-size, freeze-dried fruit snack.
Toddler:
Supports healthy growth & development.
100% real fruit.
No preservatives. see more...

Hayley P.
Bay Minette, AL
My 1 year old loves these! He would eat them all if I would let him! I would certainly recommend to parents. They are a quick snack, especially if your traveling or in between places. We all know how toddlers act when they get hungry in the blink of an eye! ☺️
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Great, Healthy, Kid & Mother approved snack for on the go! Nothing says I'm a seasoned mom, than busting out a bag of these yummy things for your little one during a melt down in the grocery store! Mom-1 Kid-0
Lydia G.
Victorville, CA
Healthy snacks are important in your child's diet. This product is good but fresh fruit is always best.
Jen O.
Weatherly, PA
These snacks are great - have used with my 2 little cousins and will get for my baby arriving in a couple of months when the time comes. They seem to taste great and I love that they dissolve! Easy snack to eat at home or pack for on the go.
Ashley D.
Loudon tn
My daughter loved these so much as a toddler. All Gerber snacks were what I would gravitate toward when feeding my children. It's a trusted name brand in my house. The snacks for children are healthy and they taste good. I don't like feeding my children something j won't even eat and all of these products have a nice taste.
Cheryl H.
Bought for my niece while she was at my house and she wanted to eat the entire bag. They were soft enough for her to chew as she didn't have many teeth and quickly dissolved.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
My daughter absolutely loves these. She loves all the treats that she can use as finger food and I like them because they are healthy options for her!
Alexis G.
My son just loves these and so do I. Super quick snack when on the go or at home. I can just throw them in his diaper bag and take them everywhere
Ashley G.
San Diego, CA
My son loves to feed himself so these are a great snack for my to give him. They're small enough that I don't have to worry about choking.
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Love the mini fruits, great finger food for toddlers and its good for them too! even I would steal a few when they weren't looking :)
Karen H.
Santa Barbara
What flavors do you get your kids? I only see banana at the store I go to
Karen H.
Santa Barbara
What flavors do you get your kids? I only see banana at the store I go to
Lisa G.
Are these dried apples???
Gina C.
What texture are these? Are they crunchy or melt in baby's mouth?