Gerber Graduates for Preschoolers Seashell Pasta Primavera & Chicken Healthy Meals

BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates for Preschoolers.
Healthy meals.
Seashell pasta primavera & chicken with green beans in sauce (made with white meat chicken patties).
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Microwaveable.
Preschooler.
No preservative.
Developmentally appropriate.
10% daily value for 4 vitamins and minerals.
Good source of Protein.
Full serving of vegetables*. see more...

Clare M.
Fort Polk, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a delicious option for tiny eaters who enjoy their own meals. The flavors in this meal are varied and my little one found it delicious and it kept her attention while she was enjoying it. I felt comfortable with the ingredients list and how it was prepared too.
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL
These are super convenient for a quick, painless meal but unfortunately most of the meals taste and smell bad. I kept grumping at my tot for not eating their food until I tried it and was like wow. Great idea but needs improvement.
Amanda B.
Healthy being a key word for tasteless...My son wasn't a fan and in a few meals it seemed like the carrot pieces were ends that were all brown...made me question the quality myself.
Elizabeth O.
My son loved the easy to pick up shapes and delicious flavor. As a mom, I loved that it looked like real food and it is so easy to prepare!
kara h.
I worked in a day care while pregnant with my first child. I saw many toddlers with these and they never ate them. The food is really bland and needs some improvement. I decided not to buy these when my little one reached the solid food milestone he always eats what ever I cook.