Add a Photo
Gerber Graduates for Preschoolers Seashell Pasta Primavera & Chicken Healthy Meals

By GERBER
Gerber Graduates for Preschoolers.
Healthy meals.
Seashell pasta primavera & chicken with green beans in sauce (made with white meat chicken patties).
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Microwaveable.
Preschooler.
No preservative.
Developmentally appropriate.
10% daily value for 4 vitamins and minerals.
Good source of Protein.
Full serving of vegetables*.
kara h.
kara h.

I worked in a day care while pregnant with my first child. I saw many toddlers with these and they never ate them. The food is really bland and needs some improvement. I decided not to buy these when my little one reached the solid food milestone he always eats what ever I cook.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.

My son loved the easy to pick up shapes and delicious flavor. As a mom, I loved that it looked like real food and it is so easy to prepare!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Healthy being a key word for tasteless...My son wasn't a fan and in a few meals it seemed like the carrot pieces were ends that were all brown...made me question the quality myself.
Noel L.
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL

These are super convenient for a quick, painless meal but unfortunately most of the meals taste and smell bad. I kept grumping at my tot for not eating their food until I tried it and was like wow. Great idea but needs improvement.

Join Now