BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates for Preschoolers.
Fruit twists.
Real fruit snacks.
Cherry berry naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Supports healthy growth & development.
99% real concentrated fruit & juice.
1/2 fruit serving per twist*.
Excellent source of vitamin C.
No preservatives.
5 twists.

Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
My little ones love these! I've tried them myself too and they're delicious. I suppose the only down side is that they're pretty expensive compared to similar products.
Cassie P.
My toddler loves snacks like these. They are great flavors and the only thing I think I don't like is the price for only 5 of them. There's a few other brands that are cheaper with more product.
Bree E.
Elkton, MD
I give this to my niece as a snack all the time. She loves them! When her aunt is eating candy this is her "candy" it's totally okay she thinks this right?
Jessie S.
This product was perfect for a snack on the go, my daughter loves them because they taste like a fruit snack, but they were healthy for her!
Virginia P.
Hiram, GA
Great snack for on the go moms and healthy too! Only thing, is don't leave in the car or sun on hot days they stick together/melt.
Jess C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 1yr old niece loves these! Not like cookies she chews on and makes messes. it doesn't dissolves in her hand. Also very yummy!
Heather M.
I used to feed my daughter these as a litttle snack. She loved them. I even tasted them, gotta say their pretty good.
Andrea S.
My granddaughter's loved these. I like the swirls. Very cute product. Easy for younger children to hold on too.
Alicia K.
Woodstock, GA
My 4 year old loves these! Flavor is great and a lot better option than traditional fruit roll ups.
Jennifer  R.
The gummy texture sticks to teeth which can cause dental issues. Brushing is a must post eating.