BY GERBER

Keep Your Child On A Course To Healthy Nutrition Specially Made For Preschoolers Just the Right Size & Perfect for On-The-Go Snacking Excellent Source of Vitamin C Has a Taste Preschoolers Love & Good For Once in a While Treat Made With Real Fruit Juice Concentrate & Natural Fruit Flavors No Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners or Preservatives Cherry, Grape, Orange, Pineapple, Peach, Raspberry & Other Natural Flavors Preschooler Your child may be ready if she or he runs well without falling & chews skillfully and efficiently. Did You Know? Preschoolers need about 1,000 calories per day-same as when they were toddlers. 1-800-4-GERBER see more...

Gerber Graduates for Pre-Schoolers Juice Treats
  • "My daughter loves fruit snacks but these are way over priced and usually hard which chokes her. " in 1 review
  • "They are just the right size for little hands to hold and little fingers to grasp." in 1 review
  • "My daughter love this product i do so my self i always have to buy big boxes of it Because it finishes in two days" in 1 review
  • "My kiddo loves fruit snacks but I would rather spend the money on wenches snacks." in 1 review
Laritza A.
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I actually tried these myself and I absolutely fell in love with them because they are light and flavorful and I feel comfortable enough to give this to my baby once she's here. I will definitely buy them again
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Jessup, MD
They taste so good I still eat them at my age. These fruit snacks are delicious for adults and kids to enjoy. I packed them in my lunch box even when I was in elementary school.
Ikeana B.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I purchased these for my daughter and she loved them. They pack nice in your purse or diaper bag. They are just the right size for little hands to hold and little fingers to grasp.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
My kiddo loves fruit snacks but I would rather spend the money on wenches snacks. :)
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
My kids will not eat these. They will eat other fruit snacks but they complain that these are nasty. I tried them and they really do have a weird taste. There are cheaper just as healthy ones that taste better.
Joaliz S.
Joaliz S.
I probably fed my child absolutely every Gerber snack, and she definitely loved these a lot!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
These are so great for the little ones who want "gummies" just like their older siblings. They are safe because they are small and they are great tasting too.
Bety R.
Bety R.
Long Is City, NY
Ceara S.
Ceara S.
Fort Towson, OK
Heather B.
Heather B.
My child loves these when They need quick healthy snack. They aren't that big in size so I don't worry about him getting chocked on them
Connie M.
Connie M.
Plainview , TX
When did you start giving these to your LO?
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Are these good?
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Has anyone compared the nutritional value to regular fruit snacks ?