by Gerber

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber® Graduates for Pre Schoolers Healthy Meals, Pizza Shaped Pasta with Turkey Sausage!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Campbell, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have tried these for my second daughter and she liked them. She was learning to try new things so we went for this. It is easy to warm up, and ready to feed. I bought these at Target. I will buy again if my third baby likes them since it is a microwavable set.
Arlington, TX
Yuck, yuck, yuck. My daughter hates these meals. They smell like cafeteria food and the consistency is even worse. It's a great idea in theory.

Looking for your answer?