BY GERBER

Bars with Yogurt & Fruit. Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors. Made with Whole Grains, Real Yogurt and Fruit. Good Source of 9 Vitamins and Minerals. Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support. Your child may be ready if she or he: Runs well without falling. Chews skillfully and efficiently. Good for preschoolers:

Gerber® Graduates for Pre-Schoolers Cereal Twists Fruit & Yogurt Bars
  • "My daughter loved these and made her happy at time lol I would deft recommend to any child" in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves cereal bars, he has one every morning." in 2 reviews
  • "My nephew is a picky eater so when he tried theses fruit bars he loved them allot" in 1 review
Krissy H.
Yamhill, OR
Very soft and not too messy. They dissolve very easy. My daughter loved them. I found them too make less mess the regular fruit granola/ snack bars. The filling does not leak as much and they are efect size for little hands. They also keep well for a diaper bag, on the go snack.
Maryah L.
My son love these I thought there were a good idea until I saw them getting soft and breaking into pieces that he could coke on. For that reason I didn't buy them again. Be safe then sorry.
Emily C.
North Mankato, MN
We're always on the go, and my two year old loves this! Wal-Mart sells these in bulk, which makes it really affordable. Being it's Gerber makes me feel so much better!
Marilyn G.
Ottawa, Ks
My son loves cereal bars, he has one every morning. Bought a box of these and he loves them!! They are great for travel, soft and easy to eat
Jaimie R.
My kids loved this!! It didn't come in a portion that was good for my familys tummys and budget but flavor was good according to my child.
Connie M.
Plainview , TX
Perfect for a snack of breakfast for my LO. She gobbles them up! And they are healtheir than most table food. Highly recommend!
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
Crisol C.
My little niece is always eating these while watching some tv, I'm sure they are great!
Daisy G.