BY GERBER

For lil' ones learning to self-feed Puffed grains with real veggies Melts in mouth Perfect food for little fingers

Gerber® Graduates Finger Foods Sweet Potato Puffs
  • "My god son loves finger food its so easy for him to start moving on his own and eat by himself and it keeps him entertained!!!" in 2 reviews
  • "These have been a life saver when on the road and the little one needs a little more than just momma's milk." in 2 reviews
  • "my son absolutely LOVED the sweet potato puffs made by gerber and I liked being able to give him something that wasn't awful for him to snack on " in 1 review
  • "They also dissolve easily making them a great snack for beginners." in 1 review
  • "Some of the very best first finger foods for baby." in 1 review
Nina Y.
Haysi
A great snack wherever you are! An array of flavors to choose from. I haven’t see a kid who doesn’t want to eat these. They melt very quickly and easily
making them not only a convient purchase but a safe one
Caila G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son absolutely loves these! Sweet potato and strawberry are his favorites and can't keep enough of them in the house. I always have to go with these because I had tried using the cheaper brand and I found that they didn't melt away as quickly as the Gerber puffs did and I found my son was having a hard time eating them.
Sandra H.
Gilroy , Ca
These are perfect for when your little one starts to pick up food with fingers! I have tasted them myself and the flavor is light but just sweet enough for a baby to love. The fact that they start dissolving on contact is a plus for no choking. I love Puffs! I have given them to both my kids. Once they get older you can give them the graduate ones :)
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My kids have always loved these. There so easy for them to eat as they dissolve and they are easy for them to pick up as well. I would recommend these to anyone with a young one who is learning to eat and they are affordable.
Brooke G.
Trussville , AL
All my babies (I have 3 now) loved Gerber puffs, in every flavor!! My older kids would even sneak and eat some when feeding them to their younger siblings! They are the perfect size for learning to grab and pick up foods. They also dissolve easily making them a great snack for beginners.
Amanda H.
Greenwood, MO
My kids loved these! Even when my three year old was way beyond this stage, he would always have to have some when his baby sister did. They're nice because they dissolve easily. They are also nice tools for developing fine motor skills and what else can you give them that isn't a choking hazard?
Amy  E.
Bloomington, IN
My son was obsessed with these Puffs when he was first starting out with solids. I'd buy at least four cans at a time to cover about two weeks. They make great car snacks, too. I think they're tasty, as well.
Christin A.
Mattawan, MI
Can we say LIFESAVER!!! These puffs (and all the other flavors) calmed my son down a number of times while out shopping or long car rides. Not super messy, easy to clean up if they spill and super portable!
Staci R.
Love. Love. Love. These have been a life saver when on the road and the little one needs a little more than just momma's milk. Also to sustain her while warming her actual meal.
Amanda S.
Albuquerque
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Puffs are definitely the most favorite. They are great finger foods and come in a variety of flavors. They also melt very easily in anyone's mouth