Gerber Graduates Dippers  uploaded by Stephanie J.Gerber Graduates Dippers  uploaded by Saray M.Gerber Graduates Dippers  uploaded by Amanda L.

BY GERBER

Graduates Kids Selects are a nutritious and wholesome line of snack and meal options from which toddlers age 2 years+ can independently choose, then confidently self-feed, while moms feel good about serving to their child who is growing and developing in new ways every day. Baked, spoon-shaped biscuits made with whole grain and a side of real fruit or real fruit & yogurt dip. No preservatives. Dipping snacks like mom & dad eat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son loves them, but I'm not so crazy about them because they're a little messy, so they're not really good as an 'on the go' snack." in 11 reviews
  • "The dip tastes like baby food and the dipper "cookies" are not very appetizing (I'm guessing lol) usually end up throwing away." in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter is 4, so probably a little older than the target age, but she did not like the dipping sauce." in 7 reviews
  • "they are really good and both my boys love them they cry for them and on top of it they are good for them so im happy I buy them for my babies " in 6 reviews
  • "This snack is really good for a toddler , my daughter loves it , Teaches them how to feed them self snacks " in 6 reviews
Stephanie J.
Columbia, SC
At first try, he was skeptical. He looked at the bread sticks and then he looked at the pudding. He stuck his finger in the pudding and it tasted pretty good. So I directed him (again, skeptical) to try the cookies. He did. And they all lived happily ever after, lol. Seriously though, he truly enjoys this snack and I applaud Gerber for making such a convenient and tasty snack for him all while making it nutritious. I think the price is appropriate for the product and brand, and would definitely buy it again. I was actually kind of hoping he didn't like it, so that I could eat it!
Heather V.
Buckeye, AZ
I only bought some of these because I had a coupon that made them a little more reasonably priced but regular price is $2.50 for two trays. I think that is steep for a snack. Yes it is portable and teaches self feeding but my daughter doesn't even care for the fruit dip it has very much so I just don't see the value when she would be just as happy with a graham cracker or some goldfish crackers that are less expensive. I almost forgot, they are extremely hard to open. The plastic film is so hard to tear off, I usually have to take a knife or scissors to it.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Looking at the ingredients I don't really think they are as good as they promote. They are a better quick snack then the other junk I see people give their little ones. My son doesn't care for them probably because of the bland taste and hard cookie. And the price could be better spent on something healthier like a piece of fruit.
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
My daughter LOVES these! She thinks that it is so much fun to "dip" things! I started getting these for her after I found out how much she LOVED dipping french fries in ketchup! So these are great for entertainment too! ;) The reason I rate a "B" though, is because the price is a little steep and the cookies crumble too easily, sometimes they crumble before my daughter can manage to dip them, or are already crumbled when we open the package.
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
We recently went hiking with our 2 year old and our grocery store had a bunch of these for buy 2 get 1 free...I had coupons as well so I grabbed a ton to take with us. I wasn't sure if she would like them or not but once we got to the waterfall I pulled one out and she loved them! Luckily I was able to fit a bunch in my backpack for her. They are nice and small. not bulky whatsoever. Definitely easy to take on the go!
Meagan B.
Blanding, UT
Gerber has always been a brand I trust. So when I recently came across these Graduates dippers at the store I had to get them! (The fact they were on sale also persuaded me!) I love that the cookies aren't so hard so my little girl can munch on them with ease! We got them in peach flavor and she LOVES them!! I will definitely be picking up the other flavors on our next shopping trip!
KRISTINA C.
My little one has always had sensory issues when it comes to food. Sometimes just looking at a food is too much for her. I bought these hoping the fun element of them would encourage her to try them out. Unfortunately, she took one look at the dipping sauce and would not touch it. She did eat the crackers but that isn't exactly the result I was hoping for! If your little one is open to trying new things, absolutely try it out. If not, you may want to try something else first or purchase this with a coupon.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
My son loves graduates dippers in every flavor , they are really good to help toddlers start self feeding and they are also healthy for them . Every time we go grocery shopping and we pass by the babies section my son runs to grab his graduates dippers , he has them for breakfast and also for snack time . I actually Tryed one and I loved the peach banana mango :)
Melissa S.
Lynn, IN
These may be healthy for children but they are not very tasty......I bought several for my son who is 2 and he took one bite and wouldn't touch it again, so I tasted it and I can see why he didn't want to eat it.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ
I got this for my son to try he ate the first one and he did not want the second one for some resone he did not like it at all and he is not a picky eater so I was surpriced he did not like it. the other this is they are kind of price for what it is and how much comes in it so for me I would not buy it again but maybe its for someone else
Flor L.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Do you think your kids like making a mess with these dippers?
Christina M.
Are these good ? Did your baby like them ? What age did you give it to them ? Did they understand to dip it ??
Jessica W.
Portsmouth, VA
I'm a health freak especially when it comes to my daughter. Is this a good on-the-go healthy snack?
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Did anyone try these and like them for themselves?