BY GERBER

Toddler 2+ Mastering Use Of A Spoon Tasty Strawberry Vanilla Flavored Blend Dairy &Amp; Fruit Snack Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors No Preservatives Nutritional Compass&Trade; N Is For Nutritious ~ D Is For Delicious Spoonable Blends Made With Low Fat Milk &Amp; Real Fruit Omega-3 Fat* &Amp; 5 Vitamins &Amp; Minerals Thick &Amp; Creamy Texture That Is Just Right For Mastering The Use Of A Spoon Your Child May Be Ready If She Or He: Runs Well Without Falling Sits In A Booster Seat Or Child Seat At Family Meals Chews Skillfully &Amp; Efficiently Nestle&Reg; ~ Good Food, Good Life 4 - 2 Oz (57G) Packs ~ Net Wt 8 Oz (227G) 1-800-4-Gerber *70 Mg Of Omega-3 Fat (Alpha Linolenic Acid) Per Serving see more...

Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Mega Parent Expert
This was definitely a food favorite for both of my kids. They would gobble it up and then want more! Target always seem to have sales on this to get it for a good deal. We stayed stocked on this this until the kids got big enough for the adult yogurt.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
My daughter loves yogurt, so these were perfect for her. Not only are they good, but they offered the nutritional value of fruit that she needed.
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
My baby absolutely loved this yogurt when she was an infant. I recommend this to everyone. It is perfect for a little snack.
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
I don't really care for these, my daughter loves yogurt but they have a weird texture and taste so I just buy yoplait yogurt and give her that.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Raymore, MO
Smells good and very creamy texture. Healthy snack for baby that he loves to eat. Great option that the usual vegetable or fruit baby foods.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Memphis , TN
Mega Parent Expert
These snacks are great! They are tasty, affordable and healthy! My children really enjoyed them!
Carol T.
Carol T.
Elsa, TX
My son is addicted to these! I wish they weren't so expensive! They make a perfect snack for a day at the park or a stroll at the mall! Love them!
Naomi R.
Naomi R.
El Paso, TX
My baby boy is 10 months now and he just loves these! He can eat the whole thing lol
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Wasco, CA
These are good ! Lo even though there for my baby lol there good she loves them too ! I recommend it .
April N.
April N.
These are ok. My little one likes them just as well as any other yogurt. It also saves money to get regular yogurt.