Gerber Graduates Cookies Gerber Graduates Lil' Biscuits Vanilla Wheat Biscuits uploaded by Brittany P.Gerber Graduates Cookies Gerber Graduates Lil' Biscuits Vanilla Wheat Biscuits uploaded by Alicia G.

Gerber Graduates Cookies Gerber Graduates Lil' Biscuits Vanilla Wheat Biscuits

Gerber Graduates Lil' Biscuits Vanilla Wheat Biscuits: 2g of whole grains per serving Iron for healthy brain development Zinc and vitamin E for natural immune support Calcium for healthy bones and teeth Ideal for toddler who can chew and self-feed Size and shape great for toddler to grasp see more...

• "My son loves these ." in 2 reviews
  • "Ladies if you have a teething baby these are your life savers!!!" in 1 review
  • "She started eating them when she was teething and still loves them." in 1 review
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got my daughter these just in a different shape and I was so disappointed because not only are these large (which is fine) but they are rock hard! Major choking hazard!
Lisa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my sons favorite cookie to chew on. While teething, these seemed to help elevate his sore gums with the pressure. It melts and dissolves with saliva so it was easy for him to eat.
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
My baby boy loved these! The price is great and I was able to find them at my local Walmart! If your little one is teething this is a wonderful snack. They are able to chew and enjoy a nice snack. I try everything before I give it to my son so I know personally the flavor is quiet nice!
Brittany P.
Dallas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a 7 month old daughter who has been teething for MONTHS and these have saved my life! They’re easy for her to hold. They get soggy and soft for her to eat and she loves them! Happy baby means a happy mommy! They’re like 4 dollars a box and they are AMAZING. I bought a new box a few hours ago(:
Kayla G.
I purchased these for my little one. He absolutely loved them! Because he is just getting into the eating stages these were a bit messier than I would have liked. But that is to be expected. I think we will continue to buy them down the road when he doesn't make such a mess of them. My 2 year old didn't have a problem gaining them from his brothers messy misfortune.
Michelle T.
BOWLING GREEN, OH
Love these! My son can easily pick them up and chew them on his own. They were helping him learn to take bites off whole pieces. Only complaint is they are pretty pricey for the amount of biscuits that come in the container.
Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son absolutely loved these!! He works diligently to finish every last bit of it. I do have to say they are quite messy. My little guy gets mushy cookie everywhere!
Robisha C.
Elk Grove , Ca
I have to say these are the best cookies for a baby that is teething. It soothes their teeth, and it taste good. I've even tried them, and I thought they were pretty tasty myself. I would recommend these to parents that have a child that is teething.
Crystal V.
HOCKLEY, TX
My son absolutely loves these! He is 18 months and any time I say "you want a cookie" he does his "happy feet" dance and runs to me! Lol. Teething wasn't a big problem with him so far but I know they helped sooth my nephews teething pain when he was younger.
Casandra M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these cookies! She is currently teething so the grooves on the cookie scratch her gums. I love how the cookie is hard so it is hard for baby's to take a chunk off. Definitely would recommend to other mothers
Val G.
These biscuits say 12month+ ... My babe has 4 teeth, and working on a few more. He's only 9.5 months. Any other moms/dads who have given these younger then 12month?