BY GERBER #25 in Baby Food

• Made with whole grains – 2 g of whole grains per serving
  • With nine vitamins and minerals to help support healthy growth and development
  • Good source of five B Vitamins, Vitamin E, Iron, Zinc and Calcium.
Good to know:
  • Kosher (pareve).
  • Filling made with real fruit.
  • No preservatives

Crust (Enriched Unbleached And Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Tricalcium Phosphate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Potassium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor), Filling (Invert Sugar, Sugar, Dried Apples, Water, Dried Bananas, Glycerin, Modified Cornstarch, Dried Strawberries, Cellulose Gel, Citric Acid, Salt, Natural Flavor, Elderberry Juice Concentrate (Color), Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum).
Vitamins And Minerals:

Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide (A B Vitamin), Iron (Electrolytic), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B12

Kierstin B.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Gerber Graduates Cereal Bars Strawberry Banana - 5.5oz (3 Pack) more...
My daughter loves these cereal bars they smell and taste just like strawberry banana. She doesn’t have teeth yet but it’s soft enough to chew with her gums. She loves them, you can buy them at your local grocery store. I recommend.
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
My toddler loves these cereal bars. We keep them in our diaper bag for an easy snack for her to munch on when in the car. I love that it’s healthy, taste yummy, and doesn’t make a huge mess. Highly recommend them to all parents.
Kari B.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Apple Cinnamon more...
We bought these for my son and weren't very impressed with them. They are extremely dry and messy. My son was not a fan of them as they actually seem a bit harder than a lot of other granola bars. We weren't impressed with the size of the bars either for how much you are paying. Overall, I wouldn't recommend these and actually think you might want to just go to the cereal/granola bar aisle for these.
Brittany T.
My daughter loves these!!! Yes, they can be on the messy side, but they are a healthier snack for her. It helps with hand/eye coordination and them being independent. I wish these bars came in different flavors for her to try. I will continue to purchase this and I recommend it to other moms.
Helen C.
Bayside
Worth buying for your toddler! It's soft and easy for a child that doesn't have all of their teeth in! These make a great snack in-between meals! Gerber® Graduates® Cereal Bars Strawberry Banana
Jamile C.
I decided to try this for my baby when he was about 11 months. It tastes pretty good but is a little bit sweet. It also crumbles a lot making it a little hard to break up for your baby.
Samantha B.
My toddler loves these. She can just carry 'em around and I don't have to really worry about anything + then she can just do her own thing (unless the puppy steals it, of course).
Mikeyia Y.
Review for: Strawberry Banana more...
I love these so much for my boys. They are great as a snack or something for breakfast in the morning. The age on it says toddler but my 8 month old can get these with no problem.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
My daughter didn't really enjoy these. I am unsure of exactly why she didn't like them but every time I offered them to her she would take a couple of bites then push them away. For me, they were too messy to hassle with. Instead I tried nutragrain bars and she loved them! They are softer which I think made her enjoy them more. We have not purchased these again and I do not plan on it.
Heather H.
Lemoore
My baby LOVES These! The strawberry ones are enough flavor to keep him satisfied, and the crumbly texture kept my mind at ease as a first time mom. I was terrified he would choke so I ate a bite myself and to my surprise  not only did it taste good, it desolved quickly enough I am no longer concerned about choking. HIGHLY reccomend!
Adrianna J.
I've thought about buying these for my son. But I'm not too sure how he would like them? likes and dislikes about them?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
Are these any different than nutrigrain bars?! They look identical.
Lia S.
Kingston, ON
Are all varieties of these really crumbly or is it just the fruit/yogurt ones or did I just end up with a bad box?
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you start these?
Stephanie P.
Branford, CT
I've been thinking on feeding these snack to my son, do you recommend any flavors in particular? Thank you