Gerber Graduates Bunch A Bowls W/Lids, 4 ea uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY GERBER

100% Leak-Proof, Spill-Proof and Break-Proofbr For 4 Months+ Ideal for storage and travel 2 Microwave-safe 3 Dishwasher-safe 4 Freezer-safe 5 Stackable for easy, compact storage 6 Personalization area to write child s name 7 Bright, modern metallic colors 8 BPA free Stock up on Bunch A Bowls! These colorful bowls are great for serving and storing meals for your little one. What s more, they are 100% leak-proof, spill-proof and break-proof. Never worry about bowl mix-ups with the personalization area for your little one s name. The stackable design makes storage easy. And, the new, modern metallic colors are not only fashionable but fun for your little one! Includes: br 4 Bowls 4 Lids see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
  • "They are the perfect size with low sides that are easy for my little guy to get a spoon in." in 2 reviews
  • "They're small for their little hands and hold just enough food for their little bellies :)" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves them and I love that I can throw It in my purse" in 1 review
  • "have not used the lids that often but my son loves to use them for snacks." in 1 review
Nikiah G.
I like these, love the colors! My daughter is six months so I only use it for the Gerber food for now. But I like that it's small and fits in the diaper bag to travel with it.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Pretty sturdy bowls and the colors make my babies pay more attention to eating. I love the tops because I want to leave something in there I don't have to worry about finding something to cover it.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
These are a great addition to my little toddlers dishes, I love that they come with lids as my daughter loves to throw her food around so this helps me keep my sanity a little, she can easily get the lid off her self so sometimes that can be a pain but it makes snack time easy. I can put her favorite snack snap on the lid and toss it in her diaper bag in record time. much better than constantly using ziplock baggies. They are very sturdy and easy to clean.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like these. They are little and they can't be broken which is a plus when you have a toddler that throws everything. Their inexpensive and great for when ur on the go. When I make food I'll put it in those bowls and let him go at it.
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
The price is right on these bowls. They hold up in the dishwasher well on the top rack. I have found a better deal with the take and toss options from the grocery store, which may be important for busy little ones who get into everything! I also didn't trust the seal in my diaper bag. They are more sturdy in comparison to the reusable yet disposable options out there
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
Gerber products are great. I would NOT get these bowls because Gerber makes ones that have 3 suction cups at the bottle so the baby cants throw the bowl. That's the only reason I gave this a 4 instead of a 5 because I would splurge for the new Gerber bowls.
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are perfect little bowls for infants when you first start baby food and even for toddlers! My son has two sets and loves them. They're small for their little hands and hold just enough food for their little bellies :)
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
These bowls are so cute and the perfect size for packing lunches. My nephew always has these bowls in his lunches and its so nice because they are spill proof and easy to just throw in the microwave if needed.
Becky E.
Yukon, Ok
These bowls are great. They are the perfect size with low sides that are easy for my little guy to get a spoon in. The lids fit snug and are great for on the go.
Audrey A.
Like the idea of this product, the colors are fun and bright and they are easy to clean and a nice size. In practice they don't seel well and break easily.