Gerber Graduates Bunch A Bowls W/Lids, 4 ea uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY GERBER

100% Leak-Proof, Spill-Proof and Break-Proofbr For 4 Months+ Ideal for storage and travel 2 Microwave-safe 3 Dishwasher-safe 4 Freezer-safe 5 Stackable for easy, compact storage 6 Personalization area to write child s name 7 Bright, modern metallic colors 8 BPA free Stock up on Bunch A Bowls! These colorful bowls are great for serving and storing meals for your little one. What s more, they are 100% leak-proof, spill-proof and break-proof. Never worry about bowl mix-ups with the personalization area for your little one s name. The stackable design makes storage easy. And, the new, modern metallic colors are not only fashionable but fun for your little one! Includes: br 4 Bowls 4 Lids see more...

Gerber Graduates Bunch A Bowls W/Lids, 4 ea
  • "They are the perfect size with low sides that are easy for my little guy to get a spoon in." in 2 reviews
  • "They're small for their little hands and hold just enough food for their little bellies :)" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves them and I love that I can throw It in my purse" in 1 review
  • "have not used the lids that often but my son loves to use them for snacks." in 1 review
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
These are a great addition to my little toddlers dishes, I love that they come with lids as my daughter loves to throw her food around so this helps me keep my sanity a little, she can easily get the lid off her self so sometimes that can be a pain but it makes snack time easy. I can put her favorite snack snap on the lid and toss it in her diaper bag in record time. much better than constantly using ziplock baggies. They are very sturdy and easy to clean.
Nikiah G.
Nikiah G.
I like these, love the colors! My daughter is six months so I only use it for the Gerber food for now. But I like that it's small and fits in the diaper bag to travel with it.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Mega Parent Expert
Pretty sturdy bowls and the colors make my babies pay more attention to eating. I love the tops because I want to leave something in there I don't have to worry about finding something to cover it.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like these. They are little and they can't be broken which is a plus when you have a toddler that throws everything. Their inexpensive and great for when ur on the go. When I make food I'll put it in those bowls and let him go at it.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert
Recommend these as snack bowls for kids. Easy to clean and store. Holds a good amount of food.
Carlie W.
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
These are absolutely AWESOME For on the go snacks! Especially for car rides, shopping trips, going to the park, wherever!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Cute, affordable, quality, durable and the lid makes it perfect to take on the go. My kids Love these and so do I.
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
Like the idea of this product, the colors are fun and bright and they are easy to clean and a nice size. In practice they don't seel well and break easily.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Logan, WV
Love these! Great for snacks. Love that they come with lids, unlike most toddler bowls.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Hermiston, OR
Very affordable and durable for a great price. Use these almost everyday! have not used the lids that often but my son loves to use them for snacks.