BY GERBER

Gerber® Graduates® Breakfast Buddies™ Cherry Cereal.
Hot Cereal with Real Fruit.
New!
Toddler.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Nutri Protect™:
Iron, B, E, Zinc.
Made with whole grain oats*.
Made with natural flavors.
Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support.
No preservatives. see more...

Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
My little one refuses to eat this. She likes other products by this brand, but not this one. She didn't even swallow the bite she took. She spit it out.
andrea p.
Greenville, SC
Gerber's graduate meals are great and vary convenient especially the breakfast ones but after my girl ate some food with a little bit of seasoning they refused to eat the graduate meals anymore.
Teal F.
My 4 year old still loves these!! They have good flavor, and aren't horribly mushy like some of the other baby food products.
Deserai W.
Richmond, TX
This is how I started with meals for my son! A life saver!! Love love love these!
Hannah D.
Kansas City, MO
My son loves eating this for breakfast and it's always his first choice.We give him tow options every morning and he goes straight for this flavor as soon as we set it out down for him to eat it's eating spoon fulls, and even after its gone he wants more.
shannon m.
These breakfast buddies are the perfect item to take on trips. We were able to bring these with us with us and store them in the kitchen area.