BY GERBER

NEW! Hot Cereal with Real Fruit Yogurt br Toddler Learning to Use a Spoon Made with Real Yogurt 2 Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors 3 No Preservatives Easy to Self-Feed Tray Wider tray opening, for easy spooning 2 Designed to be stable on the table 3 Convenient, just heat and serve Nutritional Compass Good to Remember Has B Vitamins, Vitamin E, Iron and Zinc for healthy growth. Has a spoon hugging texture made for toddlers. Good to Know br A great addition to a complete breakfast, each bowl has 10% daily value of 8 vitamins and minerals. Nestle Good Food, Good Life 1-800-4GERBER Pasteurized After Culturing *One of the B Vitamins. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
DORAL, FL
The berries & cream and the bananas & cream flavor oatmeal's seem to be stickier/dryer/thicker than the apple or peach flavors. I have actually added a little milk to the berries and banana flavors because they are so sticky and thick. My son likes this flavor the least, followed by the banana, then peach, and apple is his favorite. The convenience of these are really nice. I find 20 seconds in my high watt microwave is too much so we only cook them for 18 seconds and a good breakfast is served. I prefer to make my own oatmeal but this is nice for rushed mornings. I place the little oatmeal tray on one of those sticky gripper jar openers so it won't slide around on his high chair tray and then the little guy can eat these on his own because they don't slide around and are thick enough the oatmeal doesn't fall off the spoon before it gets to his mouth (most of the time!).
Candis E.
Candis E.
Portage, MI
I don't know why anyone would buy oatmeal specifically made for babies. Toddlers can handle regular oatmeal just fine. Toddlers also have a tendency to lose interest in food before it's gone or to suddenly stop liking a particular type of food at the last second before it's served. I'd rather waste a 25 cent packet of oatmeal than a special baby oatmeal that's the same thing and cost 4 times as much.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
My 1 yo loves the Gerber Graduates Breakfast Buddies Cereal. It's super quick and convenient for myself as well being a full time mom and student to just pop it in the microwave. Decent price point for the convenience. I would recommend this product!