Gerber Graduates Breakfast Buddies Cereal, Bananas & Cream, 4.5 oz uploaded by Kathy M.

BY GERBER

NEW! Hot Cereal with Real Fruit Yogurt br Toddler Learning to Use a Spoon Made with Real Yogurt 3 Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors 2 No Preservatives Easy to Self-Feed Tray Wider tray opening, for easy spooning 2 Designed to be stable on the table 3 Convenient, just heat and serve Nutritional Compass Good to Remember Has B Vitamins, Vitamin E, Iron and Zinc for healthy growth. Has a spoon hugging texture made for toddlers. Good to Know br A great addition to a complete breakfast, each bowl has 10% daily value of 8 vitamins and minerals. Nestle Good Food, Good Life 1-800-4GERBER Pasteurized After Culturing *One of the B Vitamins. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Josie J.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
My son is not a fan. We tried them out and he didn't eat them very well. We had the bananas and cream. They really stink as well. I almost couldn't bare the smell. Also it's really easy for me to mix regular baby food with oatmeal. It's cheaper and my son will enjoy it more.
Regan W.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
My little boy loves eating these for breakfast. They aren't too pricey and they taste great cause I always take bites before giving to him. I purchase these at Walmart and will continue to buy them till he outgrows them.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter did not like this flavor at all. We will try the apple cinnamon cereal another day and see how that goes.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
My daughter is not a fan of the premade breakfasts from Gerber. Making oatmeal with a little banana or yogurt is easy so not really worth the money either.