Gerber® Graduates Biter Biscuits
Appropriate for babies 10+ months. No preservatives. Size & shape designed for baby to grasp; perfect for snacking. Our Start Healthy, Stay Healthy Nutrition Guide gives you the information you need to provide your child with the best possible nutrition for healthy growth and development. Our unique color-coded milestone symbols will help you choose the right products - from birth to preschool. You child may be ready to use this product if he or she is at least 10 months and crawls with stomach off the floor; may pull self up to stand; begins to self-feed with fingers; begins to use jaw to mash food. Good to Know: Easy to chew and swallow; perfect food for little fingers; no preservatives. Good to Remember: Snacks provide calories to your child's diet, so be sure to provide variety by serving fruits, vegetables, whole grains and diary.see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Are these on the healthy side for kids?3 Answers
- "My son loved these!" in 3 reviews
- "He started eating them when he got his teeth and still likes them as a toddler." in 1 review
- "I think these are a great snack alternative that is more healthy for babies and toddlers than normal cookies are." in 1 review
- "I feel safe feeding them to my teething baby because they melt right in her mouth." in 1 review