BY GERBER #2 in Baby Food

Your child may be ready if she or he: Crawls with stomach off the floor; Begins to self-feed with fingers; Begins to use jaw to mash food. see more...

• Are three packs worth the price?3 Answers
  • I saw this at target. I wanted to buy this for my baby. she's 7 ...3 Answers
  • What flavor did your baby not like? 👎👶2 Answers
Gerber® Graduates® Banana/Sweet Potato/Strawberry Apple Puffs Cereal Snacks Value Pack 3-1.48 oz. Canisters
Buy on buybuy ...
  • "My son loves the puffs, he would eat the whole bag if I would let him, but him most favorite of all was apple cinnamon. " in 7 reviews
  • "Lots of different fun tasty flavors and my daughter loves them all they've helped her get so good at learning to pick little tiny things up and feed herself." in 6 reviews
Kristen C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our son loves puffs. The banana and strawberry flavors are two of his favorites. my daughter who is 3 still loves to snack on these. They are perfect size for his little hands. We buy them at walmart and the grocery store. The tube is just the right size for him to reach his hand in to get some for himself. They are reasonably priced and a healthy snack alternative for him when he needs a crunch.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these cereal snack puffs!! I always used them for my babies and they loved them! They melt so quickly so that eliminated the fear of chocking. My daughter was eating them since she was 9 months old and was in love with them! My son loved them when he was a baby as well. Now they are ages 5 and 2 yet still are obsessed over them! Great flavors as well and healthy. Highly recommend them to all the parents! And they are mess free!!!
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of my favorite on the go snacks for my kids.  Very convenient and affordable, not to mention that they love the flavors.  You can find this product at major retailers.  It meet my expectations and I will continue to buy this product for my kids.
Britain B.
Linden, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter absolutely loves these. I am not going to lie I snag a few here and there too. The sweet potato ones and seriously yummy. They are perfect for a beginner food. She is getting so much better at picking them up and getting them into her mouth. They are also a great distraction at daycare as she thinks she should be fed every time any other child is fed regardless of if she just ate. I have tried a few other brands and these ones are the best because if the shape. It is much easier for her to grasp than the circles.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My sons loovveed Gerber Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack in strawberry- apple. This was my go to for family trips and really any trips outside the house for that matter. So convenient, fun and easy to pack. And they loved them! These delicious little treats are lifesavers for all moms!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used to give these to my son when he was a toddler. He loved eating these. I always had a container with me wherever I went. He would eat a while container if I would've let him. When he learned how to open the containers I had to hide them from him. I would recommend these for any toddler.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
I love these I personally eat them sometimes because their good especially the banana ones their come in a good price and it's good for babies also they love the snack I would totally recommend it too other parents
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy these in bulk for my Daughter at Sams club and Walmart. She loves her "Puffies" so much and gets very excited when she's asked if she'd like some. She loves to sit with her "puffies" and watch cartoons every morning after her breakfast, I truly believe my child would do anything for them. They're definitely going to be part of the potty training stage!
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
These puffs are great for children. I babysit a little girl who loves her puffs. They are great for kids to feed themselves. They are not too pricey. The baby loves to pick up the puffs and put in her mouth herself. I think this is an awesome feature. I have tasted all of them as well and they do not taste bad.
Allycia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son was all about these, but when I actually looked at the ingredients I realized that he wasn't getting anything from them. They might as well be little puffs of air. If your kid is on the chubby side and calories aren't a concern then go for it, but my baby is in the 1% he needs more substance in what he eats.
Brittany I.
Cynthiana, KY
How long did you feed these to your babies?
Kristin  G.
Philadelphia, PA
How old were your babies when you fed these to them ?
leslie s.
O Fallon, MO
My grandson is 5 months is he still to young to try the puffs?
Johanna Y R.
Their babies like these flavors ?
Jessica H.