BY GERBER #1 in Baby Food

Your child may be ready if she or he: Crawls with stomach off the floor; Begins to self-feed with fingers; Begins to use jaw to mash food. see more...

• I am ver conscious about what I put in my body and will do the same...6 Answers
  • When is the approximate time to introduce these to a baby?...my bab...2 Answers
  • I saw this at target. I wanted to buy this for my baby. she's 7 mo...2 Answers
Gerber® Graduates® Banana/Sweet Potato/Strawberry Apple Puffs Cereal Snacks Value Pack 3-1.48 oz. Canisters
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My son loves the puffs, he would eat the whole bag if I would let him, but him most favorite of all was apple cinnamon. " in 7 reviews
  • "Lots of different fun tasty flavors and my daughter loves them all they've helped her get so good at learning to pick little tiny things up and feed herself." in 6 reviews
Hfmf,k H.
Hfmf,k H.
So listen up or down whatever,,,,,,,,,,huh
My ex husband got this for my ex children, ( I don't want them any more ok) so he got this right, and fed it to PatricaFelica, and you know what ??!?!?!?!? DO YOU HUH? NO YOU NOT KNOW.
SO I WAS WERING JEANS AND PATRIC MY EX, FED THIS TO SLIVYA MY EX DAUGHTER AND SHE GOT SICK SO I GOT A DIVORCE FORMY HUBBY,

NOW LISTEN THIS RUINS LIFES Ok, I DON'T HAVE MY EX HUSBAND OR EX CHILDREN, BUT AT THE SAM TIME THIS FIID GIVES YOU A NEW HUSBAND Ok.....
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
I have baby'sat few times including my baby cousins and I promise every time I baby'sit a new child their parents always get these for their babies' snacks! I've seen them so much that I had to ask if they were expensive or what. Turns out they are very affordable for the parents and very healthy for the kids as well. I will definitely get these for my future children. You can find them in almost any grocery and convenience store. Get them for your kids!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Milwaukee, WI
My little boy is 3 now and still loves his puffs. They taste great (I sneak handfuls too) and I like that they're iron fortified.

My son has loved these since he was a baby and he would!probably be very happy to eat an entire container in one sitting if I let him. For a younger child these are great for practicing fine motor skills and chewing. For a toddler like mine, they just like great tasting snacks!
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Pensacola, FL
My son loved these at first (6 months) but now that he is older (11 months) he is not a fan of them anymore. The sweet potato flavor was the favorite with the blueberry flavor being his least favorite. Overall I have been happy with the quality and they were awesome to help him learn to self feed. I would recommend these for younger infants but they are pretty bland and less exciting for an older infant.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
My son loves these soft snacks! He's going on 2 and still enjoys it .. He eats a whole bottle in one day ! I even enjoy stealing a few from him lol .. They don't have much taste to them .. It's the after taste that kicks in with the flavor .. Melts once in your mouth so it's safe for the little ones who starting to learn how to eat solids. I recommend it ! I love everything gerber !
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Eminence, KY
My 7 month old just started eating these. She required a lot of help at first but it is really helping with her fine motor skills. Before these, I couldn't get her to practice the pincher grasp. Now she wants to eat the banana puffs so bad that she is trying her best to pick them up! She doesn't always succeed but she's getting better. She loves these things!
Marina M.
Marina M.
Riverside, CA
I have found a go to snack for my baby girl and let's be honest, myself as well. These snacks are delicious and easy for little fingers to grab. Puffs have introduced my little one to new flavors. They dissolve easy so worrying about choking is not that much of an issue. Although I always keep a very close eye. I would definitely recommend this to any mom.
Savana S.
Savana S.
Orefield, PA
My daughter loves these . I got her this pack because it was so much better to buy the pack than buying them separatly. Walgreens and babies r us usually has great sales. These snacks are so small enough for their little fingers to start feeding themselfs. I actually tried them myself and they taste great. I will definitely recommend this to other parents
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
Our son loves puffs. The banana and blueberry flavors are two of his favorite. They are perfect size for his little hands. We buy them at walmart and the grocery store. The tube is just the right size for him to reach his hand in to get some for himself. They are reasonably priced and a healthy snack alternative for him when he needs a crunch.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Chesterfield, VA
My son LOVES these. I just wish they were a little bit bigger. His fine motor skills aren't the best at the young age of 9 months so it's a little difficult for him to pick them up and eat them but when he does he eats them by the fistful haha I like all the different flavors and the fact that they're always on sale and offer lots of coupons!
Brittany I.
Brittany I.
Cynthiana, KY
How long did you feed these to your babies?
Kristin  G.
Kristin G.
Philadelphia, PA
How old were your babies when you fed these to them ?
leslie s.
leslie s.
O Fallon, MO
My grandson is 5 months is he still to young to try the puffs?
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
Their babies like these flavors ?
Jessica H.