BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates Arrowroot Cookies are a perfect first cookie for your baby. These yummy baked snacks are specially designed to quickly soften and are easily mashed with or without teeth, making them easy to chew and swallow. They are also have 10% Daily Value of Vitamin E, Zinc, and Calcium. Gerber Graduates Arrowroot Cookies - a winning combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 5.5 oz package
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right size for little ones learning to hold

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Sunflower Oil And/Or High Oleic Canola Oil, Arrowroot Flour, Whey (From Milk), Invert Sugar, Less Than 1% Of: Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Calcium Phosphate), Vanilla Extract, Natural Butter Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness).

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide

Buy on Walmart*
Rose Marie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing cookies!
My daughter has had an issue with texture is certain food so it’s important for me that the foods I give her or snacks are very soft and easy to dissolve in mouth and these cookies are all of the above!
My child has only her 2 bottom teeth up front!
I would absolutely purchase this over and over!
I believe I paid no more than 2 dollars!
I have no cons for this, the taste is very mild yet rich and the sugar gram is only 1, WINNING 💪🏽lol
I give my daughter my daughter no more than 3 a day she is 1 year old technically ( August 17th) turns one! The packaging is different but when I scanned it it’s exactly what prompts for it! It’s the exact same cookies so no worries! Give it a try!
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Ferber graduates arrowroot cookies is definitely my baby’s first cookie it’s from Gerber and that’s one brand I trust! My daughter loves her cookies and I feel safe knowing that she is able to chew and swallow this cookie without thinking she can choke on it. She’s one happy baby when she gets her hands on those cookies lol definitely is a well trusted brand and I highly recommend!
Hannah A.
These were a great first cookie that Dean didn't have until a day before his first birthday and he loved them. Once he mastered how to eat a whole bag of them nicely without losing interest in them. I did not repurchase them again. It's since when he was learning how to eat, but animal crackers are basically the same thing and he eats those now. The cookies were big enough for him to hold and bite, since he had/has teeth since he was four months old. He now has all of his teeth except for the 2 year molars. The cookies are designed to quickly soften and are easily mashed with or without teeth, making them easy to chew and swallow. They are great for kids learning to hold and chew.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
My 8mo likes these. They taste just like a regular vanilla cookie. They do not dissolve but rather get mushy as her saliva soaks into it. She currently has no teeth and is able to eat these with no problems.
Katie W.
longview, WA
I bought these for my son and he ABSOLUTELY loves them but I stopped buying them because even with his four teeth he was troule with them a
choked on it and really scared him and myself. However he loves them and so does his big sisters. So once he gets a few more teeth we will get more.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
My daughter likes these but if I give them to her whole she chokes on them. As she tries to put the whole thing in her mouth and can’t get it out in her own!- my daughter is 11mo. These are recommended for 10+ I think they need to package them for 12+ or toddlers!-
Victoria P.
These are a good snack for your baby but be very careful with them. My son will bite off huge chunks or try to shove the whole cookie in his mouth. They do dissolve fairly easily and taste good but not worth the anxiety for me. I did not purchase again.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
My little girl had trouble with choking when it came to other snack foods but the cookie is perfect. It's big enough for her to hold and chew a little at a time. The first solid food that she could eat without choking and now she's moved onto other textures and foods but she loves her cookies at snack time.
Timmi G.
Rayne
Baby’s first cookie! Product of gerber graduates. My two older kids like them too lol. I did notice that’s my 9 1/2 month old gages when eating these so please don’t leave your baby unattended while eating these.
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are a life saver when I am out shopping and she gets a little fussy. It’s a nice treat for her to have. I love the resealable bag makes sure my bag doesn’t get messy we always have a bag of these at home
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Will these cause choking they look hard and big for a baby.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton , NY
Do these dissolve easily like the Puffs and Yogurt Melts or do they require more chewing?
Victoria S.
Tulsa, OK
Do these crumble easily and make a mess?
Megan S.
Owensville, MO
My baby just now starting getting teeth and only has 2. Would she be able to chew these??
Tyler H.
Bell Buckle, TN
Are these easy to chew for babies with no teeth yet?