Gerber Graduates 2pk Advanced Insulated Cup-Like Rim Sippy Cup uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GERBER

Continue your baby's path toward independent drinking with the gerber graduates advance developmental insulated cup-like rim cup. It features a flat, spoutless rim similar to an adult cup to help ease transition. This cup is insulated with the breakthrough arcticwrap insulation to keep drinks cooler for up to 6 hours and 40% longer! The cup features seal zone technology, a unique closing system that ensures the cup is 100% leak-proof, spill-proof, and break-proof, guaranteed. All gerber graduates cups help support healthy motor skill development to foster happy, healthy kids every sip of the way! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Becky G.
Becky G.
South Milwaukee, WI
We bought our daughter the Gerber insulated cups, after having years of failed sippy cups from her siblings. We were at our wits end with the leaking of sippy cups. These cups are awesome, no leaks lock in lid, and insulated to keep liquids cold. We have the penguin one.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
I like these sippy cups but don't love them. I've found a that basically every children's cup has a way of collecting mold and are impossible to clean. However I'm using them to transition my one year old off his bottle. They are good quality and I love the gerber brand. Fun cute patterns and colors and my boys love them!
Andi S.
Andi S.
Pflugerville, TX
These leak like crazy! Loved that they are insulated, but can't get them to not leak.
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert
I love these sippy cups! My son always spills his drinks no matter what he does, every single day, so I gave up and got him a sippy cup for now and we ended up getting these ones. I would recommend them to other parents yes, because they are easy for the little toddler hands to hold, easy for them to take a drink out of it, it doesn't spill if hung upside down or dropped on the floor and most importantly they are easy to clean