Add a Photo

By GERBER
#262 in Kids' Cups & Serveware
Continue your baby's path toward independent drinking with the gerber graduates advance developmental insulated cup-like rim cup. It features a flat, spoutless rim similar to an adult cup to help ease transition. This cup is insulated with the breakthrough arcticwrap insulation to keep drinks cooler for up to 6 hours and 40% longer! The cup features seal zone technology, a unique closing system that ensures the cup is 100% leak-proof, spill-proof, and break-proof, guaranteed. All gerber graduates cups help support healthy motor skill development to foster happy, healthy kids every sip of the way!
Photo (1)
Becky G.
Becky G.
South Milwaukee, WI

We bought our daughter the Gerber insulated cups, after having years of failed sippy cups from her siblings. We were at our wits end with the leaking of sippy cups. These cups are awesome, no leaks lock in lid, and insulated to keep liquids cold. We have the penguin one.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston

I like these sippy cups but don't love them. I've found a that basically every children's cup has a way of collecting mold and are impossible to clean. However I'm using them to transition my one year old off his bottle. They are good quality and I love the gerber brand. Fun cute patterns and colors and my boys love them!
Andi S.
Andi S.
Pflugerville, TX

These leak like crazy! Loved that they are insulated, but can't get them to not leak.