BY GERBER

Gerber® Graduates® Replacement Valves for Spill-Proof Cups.
Spill-proof antiderra.
BPA free.
For Sip & Smile®, Fun Grips® and Ultimate™ Cups*.
2 valves.
By Nuk® for toddlers. see more...

Karina A.
These are my FAVORITE! These valves are perfect because they are super simple to clean and the are at a great price. I have never had a problem with mold in my experience. And the piece is super easy to pop in and out of the cup. I will definetely continue to buy these.
KeiSha G.
I went thru these like crazy when my boys were small. So convenient to be able to replace these instead of the entire cup.
Brandie E.
Tucson, AZ
These work great if treated nicely, and let's face it toddlers are rough. If my child even just dropped the cup the valve would pop out and juice would go everywhere. Finding a "spill proof" or "leak proof" anything for a toddler seems next to impossible and when you find one that claims to be, you end up disappointed.
Andrea O.
Lynchburg , VA
These are my favorite type of cups for toddlers! The valves are easy to clean and don't get mildew in them like other ones do. Easy to pop off and put in the utensil basket in the dishwasher. These are spill proof and perfect for taking on the go!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
These save my life,my boys are tough on their sippys so these definitely stop the leak and I haven't had to replace any sippys since purchasing these!! Happy momma!!
Kacy P.
I don't particularly care for the cups with these in them. Unless you really push it in hard it doesn't deal all the way and can leak.
Lauren T.
Painesville, OH
My daughters first cup was a gerber. We used and replaced these constantly for almost three years. Fantastic quality for the price !
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
These have a reasonable price and they're great because they don't ever leak plus they're very easy to clean and they come in handy!
Taylor z.
Milwaukee, WI
Favorite type of sippy cup for the kids I nanny! Supper easy to assemble and completely spill proof! Get them! They work wonders
Whitley M.
Amarillo, TX
So awesome to have some replacements because they seem to disappear! I get so tired of buying new cups over and over.