Gerber® Grabbers™ Strong Banana Blueberry & Purple Carrot Greek Yogurt Mixed Grains 4.23 oz. Pouch

BY GERBER

Good Food. Good Life. Nestle® see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lisa Y.
Las Vegas, NV
My son loves Gerber Grabbers! I bought a variety of them to test which ones he would enjoy the most, but I learned my child is definitely not a picky eater. I was nervous about this flavor though since it's a little out of the ordinary, but he ended up liking it anyways!

In general, he really enjoys the grabbers over the usual spoon and bowl. He eats more and finishes quicker if we do a grabber rather than try to hand feed him. He's only 13 months old, so we don't let him hold it himself until it's closer to empty since he still doesn't understand that squeezing it puts it everywhere.
Jalayla W.
Joliet, IL
I just bought these for my 20 month old yesterday. And she sucked it down. I like that they put the nutrition facts on there big so you actually read it. And how much of what is in there. She seems to enjoy them so I will be buying more!