BY GERBER

Gerber Grabbers Apple Pear Peach pouches feature Gerber's proprietary Smart Flow spout that helps control the amount of food that comes out — so there are more sips and less “oops.” Each pouch has two 1/4 cup toddler fruit servings from 1/3 apple, 1/4 pear and 1 Tbsp peach.

• One (1) 4.23 oz pouch
  • Smart Flow spout gives tiny hands BIG control!
  • Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Each pouch has two 1/4 cup toddler fruit servings from 1/3 apple, 1/4 pear and 1 Tbsp peach

Feeding/Storage

• Do not microwave.
  • Keep cap out of reach of children.
  • Do not use if cap seal is broken or pouch is damaged or swollen.
  • This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children

Apples, Pears, Peaches, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)

Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
A yummy snack for my toddler that we keep in our pantry and diaper bag. It’s easy for her to open and eat at home or out and about when we run errands. I love that it is healthy, taste good, and is mess free.
Jessica S.
New Bedford, MA
So convenient! Amazing for car rides or when your trying to get homework done like myself, I hand this over and he just sits and feeds himself a snack and did I mention he loves it. Will go looking in the cabinet for it himself
Angie M.
I love these for two reasons! One, they are a great pre workout carb source that gives you quick, healthy energy. Two, I'm currently battling a stomach bug and they are the only things I'm able to eat that will stay down.  Yay Gerber! #notjustforbabies
Allyson H.
Gilbertsville, PA
These are a great option for your toddler to still eat their fruits (and veggies, as they do sell some fruit/veggie combo pouches too). I always keep some on hand at home for the days my daughter can't decide what she wants to eat --- what paren't hasn't struggled at meal time?! I especially love these on the go so I know I don't need to worry about finding something that my (sometimes) picky toddler will eat. I highly suggest these Gerber Graduate pouches.
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
My son used to love these. They were perfect for on the go and we never had any issues with them BUT I think they need to all be double checked before they hit the shelves and the back of them should be clear so we can make sure they aren't moldy or rotten. My sister in law has picked them up several times from different stores and when we opened them they were rotten and disgusting. Thank God we squeezed some out before giving them to our children.
samantha b.
Vandalia, IL
Great snack for the diaper bag! My daughter loved these but I would recommend giving them at a certain age, I started giving them to my daughter at 18 months before then she would just squeeze it all out without eating! But now she loves them and super easy and no mess!!
Marissa C.
Pekin, IL
If your a family that's constantly on the go..your kids need these! We don't always have time for snacks between games, doctor appointment etc. so these come in handy so I don't feel like I'm feeding my kids junk food and its mess free which makes this mama happy!
Raquel R.
My son loves to eat these. The only thing is that he hasn't grasped the concept of the squeeze so it gets a little messy unless I hold the pouch for him. Other than that I like the taste of these as well. Not too sweet and not to much of a baby food taste.
Angie H.
Troy, MI
I buy these for my two oldest kids. They both love them. I love that they are easy to pack in the diaper bag. I also love that they have fruit and veggie mixed ones and the kids still love them. My 5 year old and 2 year old still eat them!
Jennifer H.
Williamsville, NY
My son loves these and they are an easy go to when you are out and about. My only warning is that they can make a mess with the pouch if you are not paying attention. It came out with our steam cleaner :)
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
What flavor is your child's favorite in these Gerber pouches?
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Are these even safe? I've heard of recalls on these multiple times.