Gerber® Grabbers® Fruit & Yogurt Squeezable Puree | Very Berry uploaded by Amanda M.Gerber® Grabbers® Fruit & Yogurt Squeezable Puree | Very Berry uploaded by Yisel C.Gerber® Grabbers® Fruit & Yogurt Squeezable Puree | Very Berry uploaded by Angela L.

BY GERBER

Gerber Grabbers Fruit and Yogurt Very Berry pouches feature Gerber's proprietary Smart Flow spout that helps control the amount of food that comes out — so there are more sips and less “oops.” Each pouch has one 1/4 cup toddler serving of fruit from 1/3 apple, 1 strawberry & 13 blueberries and includes 2 1/2 Tbsp of yogurt.

• One (1) 4.23 oz pouch
  • Smart Flow spout gives tiny hands BIG control!
  • Made with real yogurt (pasteurized after culturing)
  • Each pouch has one 1/4 cup toddler serving of fruit from 1/3 apple, 1 strawberry & 13 blueberries and includes 2 1/2 Tbsp of yogurt

Feeding/Storage

• Do not microwave.
  • Keep cap out of reach of children.
  • Do not use if cap seal is broken or pouch is damaged or swollen.
  • This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children

INGREDIENTS:

Apples, Cultured Low Fat Milk, Strawberries, Blueberries, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Milk, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Pectin, Gelatin, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Tricalcium Phosphate, Black Carrot Extract Color, Natural Flavor, Lactic Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Cultured Cream, Paprika Extract Color

Kaci H.
lubbock
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves these! And I love how easy they are for him to use. The nutritional value is a plus! The only issue I have is they are becoming pretty difficult to find.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
First of all, I can't say this enough... pouches are amazing. For one thing, they are great to keep in the diaper bag for that emergency snack breakdown, they taste great and my daughter loved them. Plus they're made with real fruit and yogurt is very good for the digestive tract when the kiddies get constipated.
Brandi G.
Benton
My toddler loves these. She's able to carry them around on her own for an easy snack on the go, or when we are in between meals. Less often than you'd expect, we end up with a mess but typically not too bad. We will continue buying these in all the flavors. Awesome snack!!
Samantha w.
Coldwater, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are handy for on the go with little cleanup. My only complaint is the sugar content, it's way too high. Anything over 5gm of sugar can cause a blood sugar spike, and with 20+ in these it's too much sugar
Ruth D.
My daughter has outgrown these but she definitely enjoyed them. I liked that these contained yogurt but didn't need refrigeration. She thought they tasted great and they made great snacks on the go.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Me regalaron una caja de estas para mi niña y le encanta!! Me sorprendí bastante al ver como se lo termino! Me gusta porque es una forma de que ella consuma lácteos ya que no le gusta la leche regular! Muy buena opción definitivamente la voy a comprar!
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
Gerber Grabbers are a must in my house. My now two year old daughter has been eating them for as long as she has been able to eat! She loves them! Especially the strawberry banana yogurt one! This girl loves yogurt and strawberries and bananas so this is a favorite for her! Its only around $2 at Wal-Mart and I buy it every shopping trip! Yes I will be buying them until she no longer likes them! They are good for her and she enjoys them! I recommend them to everyone with kids!!!
Katrina V.
Winter park , FL
I recently started getting these for my 1 year old and he loves them! He's learning how to feed himself with these, it's a convenient little snack in a hurry to hold them over while you're waiting for the next meal. I do wish they weren't as pricey though.
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
My kiddo loves these. Super convenient snack that we can just grab and go with. She eats them in long car rides and I don't have to worry about her chocking, spilling or making a mess. She seems to really enjoy the flavors!
Jennifer S.
These are a necessity in our household. My daughter is extremely picky with actual fruits and vegetables. She is going through that wonderful toddler phase where she is unwilling to try almost any new foods, but she will eat practically anything in a pouch form. These are essential to make sure she is getting full servings of fruits and vegetables. She likes all of the flavors, except some of the yogurt and pudding ones... she seems to prefer the plain fruit/veggie combos. I don't know what we would do without pouches; they are such a healthy and convenient option for toddlers. As far as baby food pouches, these seem to be on the cheaper side compared to other brands and other organic ones, but I would say the quality of these are just as good.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love this product?