Gerber® Grabbers® Fruit & Yogurt Squeezable Puree | Very Berry uploaded by Amanda M.Gerber® Grabbers® Fruit & Yogurt Squeezable Puree | Very Berry uploaded by Yisel C.Gerber® Grabbers® Fruit & Yogurt Squeezable Puree | Very Berry uploaded by Angela L.

BY GERBER

Gerber Grabbers Fruit and Yogurt Very Berry pouches feature Gerber's proprietary Smart Flow spout that helps control the amount of food that comes out — so there are more sips and less “oops.” Each pouch has one 1/4 cup toddler serving of fruit from 1/3 apple, 1 strawberry & 13 blueberries and includes 2 1/2 Tbsp of yogurt.

• One (1) 4.23 oz pouch
  • Smart Flow spout gives tiny hands BIG control!
  • Made with real yogurt (pasteurized after culturing)
  • Each pouch has one 1/4 cup toddler serving of fruit from 1/3 apple, 1 strawberry & 13 blueberries and includes 2 1/2 Tbsp of yogurt

Feeding/Storage

• Do not microwave.
  • Keep cap out of reach of children.
  • Do not use if cap seal is broken or pouch is damaged or swollen.
  • This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children

INGREDIENTS:

Apples, Cultured Low Fat Milk, Strawberries, Blueberries, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Milk, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Pectin, Gelatin, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Tricalcium Phosphate, Black Carrot Extract Color, Natural Flavor, Lactic Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Cultured Cream, Paprika Extract Color

Buy on kmart
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
Gerber Grabbers are a must in my house. My now two year old daughter has been eating them for as long as she has been able to eat! She loves them! Especially the strawberry banana yogurt one! This girl loves yogurt and strawberries and bananas so this is a favorite for her! Its only around $2 at Wal-Mart and I buy it every shopping trip! Yes I will be buying them until she no longer likes them! They are good for her and she enjoys them! I recommend them to everyone with kids!!!
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
First of all, I can't say this enough... pouches are amazing. For one thing, they are great to keep in the diaper bag for that emergency snack breakdown, they taste great and my daughter loved them. Plus they're made with real fruit and yogurt is very good for the digestive tract when the kiddies get constipated.
Tiffany S.
Pineville, KY
I love these grabbers. First of all they are made with real fruit! Yes, real fruit. Secondly, they are so convienient on the go. I can take these with me on trips, to ball games, church etc and it is a very quick snack for my little man, not to mention virtually mess free! I love the ability to buy these almost anywhere you shop, for me that is usually Kroger. If this didn't convince you enough the price should. I believe they are only a dollar and some change at my local Kroger. Not to mention they run sales and have coupons a lot!
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Me regalaron una caja de estas para mi niña y le encanta!! Me sorprendí bastante al ver como se lo termino! Me gusta porque es una forma de que ella consuma lácteos ya que no le gusta la leche regular! Muy buena opción definitivamente la voy a comprar!
Katrina V.
Winter park , FL
I recently started getting these for my 1 year old and he loves them! He's learning how to feed himself with these, it's a convenient little snack in a hurry to hold them over while you're waiting for the next meal. I do wish they weren't as pricey though.
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
My kiddo loves these. Super convenient snack that we can just grab and go with. She eats them in long car rides and I don't have to worry about her chocking, spilling or making a mess. She seems to really enjoy the flavors!
Jennifer S.
These are a necessity in our household. My daughter is extremely picky with actual fruits and vegetables. She is going through that wonderful toddler phase where she is unwilling to try almost any new foods, but she will eat practically anything in a pouch form. These are essential to make sure she is getting full servings of fruits and vegetables. She likes all of the flavors, except some of the yogurt and pudding ones... she seems to prefer the plain fruit/veggie combos. I don't know what we would do without pouches; they are such a healthy and convenient option for toddlers. As far as baby food pouches, these seem to be on the cheaper side compared to other brands and other organic ones, but I would say the quality of these are just as good.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
My son refuses to use a spoon so these little pouches are the only way I can get him to eat his fruits and vegetables. He loves the flavors and they are great for on the go.
Nikki C.
I love the easy to use pouch. When my children were younger it was so easy to squeeze the baby food out onto a spoon and feed them and then when they got a little bigger they just squeezed it right into their mouths themselves! My almost 2 year old still eats these as a snack and it is the only thing I can get him to eat when he's not feeling well. I love this product and my child obviously loves the taste!!
Jessica B.
Metamora , MI
I enjoy purchasing these for my 16 month old daughter, although I wish there were more option for flavors. I haven't bought the ones with meat in them because there's something about meat from a shelf that grosses me out so I stick to the fruit and veggie ones. There are a lot of other companies that make them with all 4 food groups and I would love to see gerber do the same.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love this product?