Gerber Good Start Soy Based Powder with Iron Infant Formula uploaded by Alicia B.Gerber Good Start Soy Based Powder with Iron Infant Formula uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY GERBER

Gerber® Good Start® Soy Based Powder with Iron Infant Formula.
Add water.
Soy.
Nutri Protect™.
A C, E, zinc.
For complete nutrition milk-free & lactose-free.
Birth+.
For babies 0-12 months.
Unique gentle soy proteins for easy digestion.
Soy based for fussiness & gas.
DHA & ARA for brain & eye development.
Complete nutrition to support healthy growth.
Specially made with nutrients found in breastmilk. see more...

Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Works amazing! My son is either lactose or has a milk protein allergy and after 2 formulas we finally tried soy and it worked amazing and still does. No more projectile vomiting. Only thing is his bowl movements
Ruth Y.
Ruth Y.
My son started having lots of tummy issues at 4 months... I started giving him this Gerber Soy and he hasn't had any issue since.. he's 6 months and continuous to drink this with no problem! Love it!
Jamilia B.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
I like this product even though I'm breastfeeding. She gets this every now and then and it doesn't make her super gassy. It helps soothe her when she's still hungry after coming off my breast. It's really expensive but I only but soy formula.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
My newborn had tummy problems with regular formula so we switched to this soy formula and he hasn't had any problems since! I definitely recommend it for formula fed babies with tummy troubles.
Kate T.
Kate T.
I used Gerber good start soy with both my kids and it is the only brand I trust for soy
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
My newborn had tummy troubles and couldn't handle regular formula. My son now drinks Gerber Soy and it has been amazing. I've tried many soy formulas for him, but this one seemed to work for him perfectly and better than the others. The only downfall is there is a wagon wheel type of thing and the scooper is inside of it and it can cause a huge mess if not done properly. I wish they would just have the scoop alone in the formula and then I would definitely give it a 5 star rating!
Haley H.
Haley H.
Gainesville, GA
My niece uses it and has brought total and complete comfort to her (thank god). She had some kind of allergy to her other formula and by the grace of God this one worked.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
West Park , FL
My 1 month old is having a hard time digesting regular formula people keep recommending this for him, will it help?