Gerber® Good Start® Soothe Powder Infant Formula with Iron 22.2 oz. Canister uploaded by Allina T.Gerber® Good Start® Soothe Powder Infant Formula with Iron 22.2 oz. Canister uploaded by Becca H.

BY GERBER

For Excessive Crying, Colic and Fussiness Birth + For Babies 0-12 Months Infant Formula with Iron 1 Comfort Protein Advantage 3 Easy to Digest 5 Brain Eye: DHA ARA 4 Probiotic L. Reutri Directions for Preparation and Use: table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: auto; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;width: 161.6666px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; To Make Approx: td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;width: 147.6667px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Measure Water td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;width: 285.6667px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0 see more...

Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
If you have a baby who has gas or spits up I recommend. When I breastfed my daughter had gas and was spitting up even when I ate healthy. I put her on formula and had trouble with many different kinds. My husband got her this to try and it worked miracles!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My issue is the mixing! I can never get the clumps of formula to dissolve. I've tried using warm water, stirring seperate from the bottle, shaking, & it just doesn't happen. I've followed directions properly to no avail.
Erika C.
Cleveland, OH
It helped with my son's fussiness and helped him be more regular and not constipated. although it gave him horrible baby acne and exzema had to use similac brand. but I also found out he has a protein allergy so he was switched to alimentum
Alicia C.
Somerset, KY
My son is breast fed and when he was a new born we was required to breastfed. This was the only formula he would take. It doesn't cause gas or bellyaches like some other formulas. He liked it.
Kristen G.
I only used this formula for the first week since my milk was a little delayed, not coming in till day 8. But my baby did great with it and I will have it on hand the next time around.
Brooke M.
Memphis , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When my child was 6 months I started winging her from breast to bottle and this is was the only formula she could take that would not have her constantly spitting up!
Becca H.
This is the only formula that both my kids have used! They would spit up/projectile with everything else. It is so easy to use (1 scoop for every 2oz of water) definitely helps with gas too which is a plus!
Amy K.
Auburn, IL
Currently using for my son. He has been breastfed and now transferring to formula. He isn't a huge fan of it. Still very fussy and prefers a different kind.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
This is a great formula they started my son on this in the hospital he has no problems! really enjoyed the free packpack and can they give too!
Michaela C.
Owasso, OK
This is what my daughter was on after I quit breastfeeding, and it worked really well with her! Better than the gentle.