Gerber Good Start Protect Powder - 12 oz. (6 Pack) uploaded by Helen F.

BY GERBER

Only good start formula begins with 100% whey proteins broken down to be easy to digest for your baby. Specifically made with nutrients found in breastmilk. For advanced immune system support with a combination of vitamins, minerals and bifidus bl. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
Used Gerber Good Start Protect Plus with my brother 3 years ago and was surprised to find that it no longer made. Then I found this version. I loved the formula as it was before the change of name, since the name change is just a trick to portray this formula as more similar to breast milk. Out of all the brands out there, however, I think that this formula is the best. Feces my son seem more similar to breast milk stools with this formula to other formulas that make it more solid stool. However, there are now 1 oz less as another poster wrote, and the name change does not make sense
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
I definitely do not like formula. if you can breastfeed your baby that's the way you should go. breastfeeding is one of the best things you can do for your baby, it's not easy but it'll be worth it! parenting ain't for sissies. but if for some reason you just can't do it then go ahead and try something else just make sure is the best you can give to your baby and not follow advertising only.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
That is right breastfeed is possible but if not that is okay also Gerber i found has been the best baby formula. my son takes this easily than store brand wish he took store brand its cheaper but this works also.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the formula my girl had to use when she was unable to breastfeed. She needed a gentle formula because of her sensitive stomach, and this worked great--she loved it and it didn't upset her tummy at all!
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
I have heard some good things about this formula. Not all women get to breast feed and some people have to rely on formula. There is nothing wrong with that. Gerber makes great products and always safe to trust.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
This did not agree with my daughter so we had to stop using it and go with Similac instead. Gerber is usually affordable but when it comes to formula, they are pricey.
Rosana  V.
Gerber is always the best.. You can never go wrong with Gerber. My baby was on Gerber but the one made with Soy only because of her sensitive tummy. It worked awesome!
shaquandawai d.
I used this formula for my daughter and it worked excellent for her she had a sensitive stomach and this is a very gentle formula. the similac ornge can didn't work but I'm glad this worked
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Renee H.
Arlington, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
We use this at my job. its great and has the baby's feeling well. when i have children i will use this product.
Royshada S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Are these at publix?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Is this as a replacement for meals? Do you give them this for every bottle or is it every now and then? Has anyone tried this and it did really well for their little one