BY GERBER

Gerber® Good Start® Milk Based Powder with Iron Infant Formula.
Add water.
Protect.
Immuni Protect™.
Probiotic.
A.C.E, bifidus BL, zinc.
For complete nutrition, easy digestion & advanced immune support.
Birth +.
For babies 0-12 months.
Unique Comfort Proteins® for easy digestion.
DHA & ARA for brain & eye development.
Complete nutrition & bifidus BL™ for advanced immune system support.
Specially made with nutrients found in breastmilk.

Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea E.
We have tried four different formulas with our baby to see which one our baby reacted best with. She did just fine on all of them, including Gerber Gentle, but the smell of the formula is what turned us away from using Gerber. It has an earthy, clay-like smell to it (and not in a good, healthy way). Again, our baby had regular stools and no upset tummy, but we couldn't figure out what the funny odor was in the formula.
Heather S.
Reform, AL
I got this formula in a gift basket for. A friend at my baby shower. I love that it has DHA, Iron, and probiotics. It's great for mom who need to supplement with breastfeeding. I would highly recommend this product to a friend.
Brittany S.
Our son turns four months in two days. We breastfeed and supplimented with this formula for the first three months. Now he only has Gerber formula. We never have tummy issues. I love these containers. There is a handy place to keep the scoop so you don't have to stick your fingers into the formula.
Courtney M.
I started my son on this right after birth. It seemed fine at first, but eventually made him constipated and colicky. I like that it comes with a scoop and holder in the lid so you don't put your fingers in it. We switched to simillac due to his sensitive stomach, may work well for babies that aren't sensitive.
Margaret J.
My son has been on this formula since he was just a few weeks old. It's easy to mix and my son loves it. He was picky about what formula he wanted. We are still using and he turns 9 months today. Good price compared to others.
Ashlea D.
Greenville, NC
I love Gerber Gentle Infant Formula. My son started off with Similac but his stomach was too sensitive so I switched to Gerber and haven't had any complaints!
kathryn m.
Poynette, WI, WI
Baby uses this formula and I have only one complaint. I wish the can were easier to empty and use all in container. other th that I love this formulaan
Michelle O.
I started my daughter on this gentle formula after breastfeeding and it seemed to work very well for her. She had colic and this was the best choice.
Jennifer M.
Davenport, FL
These are easy and fast when you have a newborn. This is what i was given at the hospital. nothing special just prepared formul ma for quick feeding.
janel e.
Georgetown , Ky
This product does not mix well at all, it's very clumpy!!I switched for Berber to similac and love it.