BY GERBER

Gerber good start gentle infant formula with iron powder 23.2 oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Zoila G.
Zoila G.
Norcross, GA
Worst fórmula out there. I have 3 kids first one I gave her Similac 2nd was given similac then they changed to gerber. Since he started be got extremely constipated and fussy. The doctor gave me a prescription to have his milk changed to the soothing one (purple) same issue. I personally changed it to Similac and he was fine. My youngest was put on gerber since the beginning same story she got very constipated amd fussy I changed it to Enfamil and similac and she got better. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
The hospital gave us this formula in the ready to drink kind while I was working on starting to breast feed. We used the powdered version at home because the ready to drink was not a good value. Our son had no problem going back and forth between this and breast milk from a bottle.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Manassas, VA
My son had reflux and every formula we tried he would throw up. This was the only formula he could tolerate. He never had issues pooping. It does clump fast so you have to make sure you mix it right away. It does not smell good, bur my son didn't seem to mind.
Jenett R.
Jenett R.
Ramona, Ca
We had sooooo many issues with other formulas, this is the only one that didn't cause tummy aches for my little ones. Both of my boys had very sensitive bellies and I'm so glad that we found this formula to use. I would recommend this to everybody!!!
Kara S.
Kara S.
I love this formula. My daughter is six months old and we've never had an issue with it. We started out with me pumping and when I couldn't produce enough milk we introduced this formula. She's never had a single issue with it!!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntley , IL
We started to use Gentle around 7 months when my daughter stopped spitting up as much and her gas wasn't as bad. She loves it! I love that Gerber doesn't smell awful like other popular brands do.
Denise F.
Denise F.
Rhinelander
I used this for both my kids and never had a problem with it. They both were very comfortable when gave them a bottle full
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Jonesboro, AR
This is our current formula of choice. Not as pricey as other brands but still quality nutrition. Our little loves it.
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
The only formula I ever used for my LO he always took well to it, definitely I recommend to all mommies.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Love the Gerber brand formulas.  I used the Gengle and the Soothe for my two  youngest and they did very well on them both.  The Gentle was recommended to us by our pediatrician because my daughter was having issues keeping the formula down, she would spit it all back up.  This worked well for her and she never had any other issues with it.  This formula is a little more expensive than others, but coupons are readily available for them.  I purchased mine at Walmart, but found them at Kroger and even Dollar General.