BY GERBER #3 in Baby Formula

Gerber® Good Start® Gentle formula is modeled after the complete nutrition and gentleness of breastmilk. It has Comfort Proteins®, small proteins that are easy for tiny tummies to digest. Comfort for your baby means happiness for all.

• Has Comfort Proteins®, small proteins that are easy for tiny tummies to digest
  • Our closest formula to breastmilk
  • A blend of DHA & prebiotics, important components found in breastmilk
  • No artificial growth hormone.*
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.

• Did your baby prefer ready to feed or powder? I ask becau...1 Answers
  • Do any of you use this formula? Does it make your babe g...4 Answers
  • I will be a first time mother soon. I plan to breast feed...3 Answers
Gerber® Good Start® Gentle Ready to Feed Infant Formula
  • "I couldn't breast feed that long so after trying all kinds of formulas this was finally one that didn't make my Caleb sick or anything." in 5 reviews
Kacey N.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you breastfeed then you know sometimes you need a back-up plan. When my milk supply went down this is what I supplemented with. It did not make my baby gassy at all. I always have this product put up just in case because you never know when your supply might dip.
Mary S.
Columbus
The product itself is great . The packaging top is not resealable and that is disappointing, because it can spill easily. Because I only use 4 oz at a time. But I do love Ferber company and hope they see this for improving the product
Esmeralda D.
Merced
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby is so picky with her food but she loves this baby food!! This is the only brand I get. I’ve tried others but never as great as this brand. Definitely recommend and give five starts out of five!!
Renita P.
Dover
It works well for my baby. He seems to like it. He hasn’t had any allergic reactions. I don’t like how the scoop is connected to something else. Makes it hard to get to the scoop and I make a mess each time trying to get it out. Yes I would recommend in it to others.
Jessica B.
After trying multiple different brands/types of formula our pediatrician recommended that we try this one. He seems to like it and is doing fairly well on it. I like that it has the probiotics in it. We have noticed that it clumps a bit and needs some extra mixing. He has been a little gassier than normal and is spitting up a bit more. Also, his poops are a weird grey/blue color (which we were told by Gerber that this is normal). Not sure if we will continue to use.
Diana c.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Love Gerber gentle formula! I buy these for when I travel. They are convenient because they are ready to feed no water needed. No need to carry around powder formula and water. I
Irene A.
Purchased at: Target
Best formula ever. Never had tummy issues or felt as if the formula was not good. My baby took well to it and worked amazing specially when I had a hard time nursing!
Brooklyn C.
Apache
This is the only formula that my daughter took well with it didn’t make her gassy or give her any trouble at all. It is expensive but well worth it for my babies comfort and knowing she is getting good ingredients.
Chakirah K.
This is really a life savor for long road trips, family reunions or any event you plan on attending with your baby. All you have to do is shake well and pour into the bottle. It is very inconvenient. Better than the metal cans they used to come in.
𝓣𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓜.
Grove City, OH
My son started off breastfeeding. I switched him to formula at about 4 weeks old. The transition to this formula was very smooth. He did not spit up at all and he has little to no gas/constipation. This formula states that it is gerbers closest formula to breast milk. And that it is gentle on small tummies. Love this product and I will use it in the future!
Stephanie T.
Covington, GA
Do any of you use this formula? Does it make your babe gassy?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I will be a first time mother soon. I plan to breast feed but know that eventually will have to probably use formula. I have heard of this product in passing but don't know anything about it. Is there a better product or is this the best? How is the price?
Beatriz R.
Do you recommend or not this presentation and why?
Crystal C.
Did your baby prefer ready to feed or powder? I ask because powder and ready to feed have a distinct scent and formula tends to foam a bit more and looks thicker.

Amazon