BY GERBER

Find Baby Formula And Supplements at Target.com! Gerber Good Start Gentle formula is not only inspired by how the nutrition of breastmilk supports healthy growth and development, but also by how gentle it is on your baby's developing body. Since the digestive system is still developing throughout the first year of life, it is important to provide nutrition that is gentle for your baby.23.2 Ounce container - Makes 41, 4 fluid ounce bottles. Inspired by the complete nutrition and gentleness of breastmilk with Comfort Proteins, small proteins for little tummies that are easy to digest and promote soft stools. Complete nutrition for babies 0-12. Age Group: Infant. see more...

• Im looking to switch my babies formula . Right now I'm us...2 Answers
Nichole S.
Dalton
My son is now almost 15 months old but as an infant had some issues with acid reflux so he was on Similac Alimentum for a while. But when we wanted to transition him off that formula we tried soy and it made him constipated. We then went back to alimentum and THEN we tried this and it was wonderful! It didn't give him stomach aches, constipation, or diarrhea. I still had to give him small amounts of milk at a time but that was due to his acid reflux and not the formula. Never had any issues with the formula or packaging.
Kathryn E.
My son is on this formula he loves it it helps him sleep better at nkght as well.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Im looking to switch my babies formula . Right now I'm using similac pro advance milk . Is this milk better than similac ? What's the difference ? Does it cause them to spit up ?