Gerber Good Start Gentle Powder - 12 oz. (6 Pack) uploaded by Christina T.Gerber Good Start Gentle Powder - 12 oz. (6 Pack) uploaded by Amber G.Gerber Good Start Gentle Powder - 12 oz. (6 Pack) uploaded by Yineidy B.

BY GERBER

Nutrition inspired by breastmilk with our comfort proteins advantage that is easy to digest and may also provide protective benefits. our comfort proteins advantageif you choose to introduce formula and have a family history of allergy, feeding a formula exclusively made with 100% whey partially hydrolyzed, like good start gentle formula, during the first 4 months of life may reduce the risk of atopic dermatitis (the most common allergy in infancy) throughout the 1st year, compared to formulas made with intact cow's milk protein. the scientific evidence for this is limited and not all babies will benefit. good start gentle formula... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Love this! I currently use this with my 6 month old. He was on soothe which didn’t go well with his stomach so we made the switch to this and his stomach took so well to this! Of course formulas are expensive, but this one isn’t as expensive as the Enfamil brand and my son is thriving off of it.
Kayla H.
This was very hard on my baby. It might be because he was started on Similac at the hospital, but we tried this one day not long after we brought him home and we ran out of the Similac formula and he was hungry. I had some of this and decided to give it a go. It was better than him starving, but he did not like the taste and kept spitting it out. He then urped a lot and got such bad gas and cried from his gas ache for hours. We didn't have any gas drops at the time since we didn't know about them yet. I guess this was probably just a new paren't mistake, but we are sticking with Similac since he likes it and so does his tummy.
Shannon  B.
Mcalester, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a very popular brand even get it from the Wic department but if you had to pay for it on your own I would give it probably two stars I don't see why formula is so expensive but this is very gentle on my kids stomachs my firstborn was very sensitive to a lot of different formulas and this was the only one that he could actually handle my second one had no problem and this was the one that I reverted to whenever I could no longer breast-feed
Jennifer H.
Jackson, KY
This has been the absolute best formula fit for our family. Both of my children used this formula & had zero issues with it. Both of my children have maxed out thier growth charts so I am extremely confident that this formula provided my children with everything they needed to grow healthy & strong. I would recommend this formula to any parent.
Shakima H.
Mc Cormick, SC
Just had my daughter in April and she's enjoying it so far. No problems such as gas, constipation, or spitting up so far. The price could be a little better at larger retailers such as Walmart but surprisingly Babies R Us had the best price for it. If you also go to the website and sign up for emails they will send coupons every month. Most of the time if a problem comes up with any milk it's probably depending on what your child can handle.
Marlaina R.
Spencer, IN
Before I had my baby I was so against formula. But then we had some major problems with breastfeeding. I wasn't able to produce enough milk and had no choice but to supplement. This is the formula we chose to use for our precious baby. I didn't like using formula but now I know that sometimes it is necessary. In the future I hope to breastfeed but if we have to supplement I will choose this formula again.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My child hates this stuff. This is what he 'drank' in the hospital when i had him. I wondered why he didn't eat very much. When he did drink it he spit it all back up. When we got home it was worse. We switched his formula and he guzzled it! He didn't like this stuff for sure. He quit spitting up too.
Elysa G.
I used this when I ran out of my daughters normal formula. This gave her such bad gas! It never upset her belly or anything just her gas smelled horrible! I won't ever use it again, but it all depends on your baby and how they tolerate different formulas.
Linda B.
Gainesville, GA
I get this off of wic and she would spit up her 2week appointment came the doctor suggested gerber smooth we made the switch and she would spit up constantly and I had to switch her back to gentle and she gubbled it down so far she likes this formula
mary h.
Charlotte, NC
Price is good and Gerber is good about sending you coupon vouchers along with a full sample kit of each formula so that you are able to try. We ultimately went with another brand of formula long term but no complaints about this one in terms of upsetting a babies sensitive stomach when they are a newborn