Gerber® Good Start® Gentle Milk Based Powder Infant Formula with Iron 36 oz. Plastic Tub uploaded by Caitlyn K.

BY GERBER #100 in Formula

100% Whey is the Comfort Proteins difference. Our patented process starts with 100% whey, a protein of the highest quality. We then break down this gentle whey protein into smaller pieces to be easy to digest for babies. They're called Comfort Proteins and only Good Start Supreme milk-based formulas have them. see more...

Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Love this formula for both of my children. They had absolutely no problem with this formula and it always kept them full. No improvement needed for this product at all. I would recommend to other mothers! This was a great formula for them.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this formula. My son doesn't throw it up or get an upset stomach with it... we didn't have the same luck with the competitor's formulas - projectile vomiting with Enfamil & Similac stained his clothes and he spit up more. I usually get it on sale at Target with a $10 gift card if I buy 2 at once.
Brianna H.
Henderson , KY
You get what you pay for! This cheap formula was hell on my daughters stomach. It made her fussy all day because of stomach problems and it made her poop so foul I couldn't stand it. Would never recommend this product to anyone.
Meagan F.
This is what my daughter has drank since she was 6 months old. Made for an easy transition from breast milk. It's easy on her stomach and she seems to really like it. It's insanely expensive.
Heidi M.
Amarillo, TX
I always bought mine at SAMs club it was the only formula my daughter could keep down when not drinking breast milk! Loved that it was the closest thing to breast milk as well!
Caitlyn K.
Muenster, TX
I love that this product comes in 36 oz because we use so much of it so fast! My 9 month old uses this formula and it has been great for her since we switched to formula from breastfeeding.
Monet S.
The formula I switched to when I stopped breast feeding. Never upset my babies stomach or gave her gas. I would buy mine from a local store called Woodmans.
Amber H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this formula. It doesn't upset my daughters stomach and she doesn't spit up very much with it either. The price at Sam's club and target is great also.
Jerri R.
I only use formula to supplement and have tried a sensitive kind Ina different brand. It left my baby belly hurting. This brand never gave her an issue
AmBey B.
Lodi, CA
This is the only formula my baby could use after breastfeeding. She never threw it up. She burped well. It didn't seem to upset her little tummy
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
How did you hear about Gerber?