BY GERBER

GERBER® GOOD START® Gentle formula is not only inspired by how the nutrition of breastmilk supports healthy growth and development, but also by how gentle it is on your baby’s developing body. Since the digestive system is still developing throughout the first year of life, it is important to provide nutrition that is gentle for your baby.
Nutrition designed for babies 0-12 months.
Comfort Proteins® - Small proteins for little tummies that are easy to digest and promote soft stools.
Expert recommended DHA for brain and eye development.
Complete nutrition with Iron; also prebiotics and antioxidants similar to those found in breastmilk
Gerber is a leader in infant and early childhood nutrition

Good to know:

• · Easy-open carton

Water, Whey Protein Concentrate (From Cow's Milk, Enzymatically Hydrolyzed, Reduced In Minerals), Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, And High-oleic Safflower Or High-oleic Sunflower), Corn Maltodextrin, Lactose, And Less Than 1.5% Of: Galacto-oligosaccharides*, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenate, M. Alpina Oil**, C. Cohnii Oil***, Sodium Ascorbate, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-monophosphate), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, L-carnitine, Soy Lecithin

• Which goodstart product do you favor, the liquid or powde...2 Answers
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
Quite simply- it's the best! Gerber Good Start (formerly Nestle Good Start when my oldest child was a baby) is the only formula that my children ever used that did not give them gas, smell horrible or leave stains on their little clothes. We never had spit-up issues with the Good Start. It comes in a variety of options (pre-mixed, powder, etc) so it is versatile and can be used by any family, in any situation. I felt confident in knowing that my baby was getting a formula that looked closer to "milk" than other formulas that were chalky and had a strange smell, and were still getting all of the great nutrients and vitamins found in breast milk. I can't recommend it enough!
Krystal G.
Our doctors suggested only giving our little one these concentrate the first month of life since we were also breast feeding. The said that way there was no changein what we were supplementing. (I.e. always same exact amount of water, powder air etc...). These boxes were great other than the fact they didn't have a way to keep the extra air tight in the fridge(no lid, just juice box spout). They were a little pricey, like all formula concentrates but amazon.com had great deals.
Brittany N.
It's nice to keep a couple boxes of the concentrate in the house in case you run out of formula in the middle of the night or have a sick baby and just don't have time to scoop regular formula. The concentrate is typically a one to one ratio. You just pour the concentrate and then match it with the same amount (oz) of water.
Sandra B.
Knoxville , TN
I love this product it is so easy to use and keep with you. We would make a bottle with ease. We usually only used it when out of the house. I how ever hated the smell but I think that is with any formula.
Wynsda W.
Indianapolis, IN
Great formula for a good start on life. I used it for my first daughter they sent me a check once a month for a free can but amount of check actually cover cost of 1.5 cans so I could get two for half price of one. Just hope they offer a program like that when I have my next kid.
Michelle O.
Great choice for little ones. My daughter really liked these and ate them with no problem! My daughter had to use the gentle because she had colic.
Brandi P.
Mesquite, TX
My eldest daughter actually drank these and didn't seem to have much problem keeping them down. No fussiness, gas, etc.
Catherine  G.
Bronx, NY
Este producto especial para niños es muy bueno lo use con mis dos niños Tengo una nena de 3 años y un niño de un año
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA
I loved the concentrate because I could travel with it easier than the powder and it was much easier to handle.
Jessica B.
Crescent City, FL
My daughter was alright on this but every baby is different a lot of my friends used it and had nor problems.
Julie S.
Rama, ON
Which goodstart product do you favor, the liquid or powdered version?