BY GERBER

For Babies:  0 - 12 Months Birth+. Comfort Proteins® Advantage™ Good Food, Good Life. Infant Formula with Iron. Nutrition Inspired by Breast milk. Easy to Digest. DHA & ARA for Brain & Eye Development. Immune Support. Milk Based Powder - Add Water. Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition Gentle:  We take the extra step to break down proteins for baby; only good start formula begins with 100% whey. see more...

• Do any of you use this formula? Does it make your babe g...4 Answers
  • I will be a first time mother soon. I plan to breast feed...3 Answers
  • Do you recommend or not this presentation and why?2 Answers
Gerber Good Start Gentle
  • "I couldn't breast feed that long so after trying all kinds of formulas this was finally one that didn't make my Caleb sick or anything." in 5 reviews
Jessica B.
Review for: Gerber Good Start Gentle, Infant Formula, Powder, Birth+, 23.2 oz, Gerber Good Start Gentle, Infant Formula, Powder, Birth+, 12 oz more...
After trying multiple different brands/types of formula our pediatrician recommended that we try this one. He seems to like it and is doing fairly well on it. I like that it has the probiotics in it. We have noticed that it clumps a bit and needs some extra mixing. He has been a little gassier than normal and is spitting up a bit more. Also, his poops are a weird grey/blue color (which we were told by Gerber that this is normal). Not sure if we will continue to use.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
Review for: Gerber Good Start Gentle, Infant Formula, Powder, Birth+, 23.2 oz more...
This is the only formula that my daughter took well with it didn’t make her gassy or give her any trouble at all. It is expensive but well worth it for my babies comfort and knowing she is getting good ingredients.
Chakirah K.
Review for: Ready To Feed, Tetra more...
This is really a life savor for long road trips, family reunions or any event you plan on attending with your baby. All you have to do is shake well and pour into the bottle. It is very inconvenient. Better than the metal cans they used to come in.
𝓣𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓜.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Gerber Good Start Gentle, Infant Formula, Powder, Birth+, 12 oz more...
My son started off breastfeeding. I switched him to formula at about 4 weeks old. The transition to this formula was very smooth. He did not spit up at all and he has little to no gas/constipation. This formula states that it is gerbers closest formula to breast milk. And that it is gentle on small tummies. Love this product and I will use it in the future!
Skye M.
Fredericktown, OH
After having to stop breast feeding, we switched to this formula. It has worked wonderfully , and is great compared to the big name brand formulas.
The only issue I have had with the formula is it clumps up in the bottom of her bottles, but is easily fixed by warming the bottle. Would recommend 😊
Montana M.
Harveys Lake
I've been breastfeeding since we brought my baby boy home but my milk supply hadn't been enough to satisfy my baby so I did my research and supplement with Gerber! I refuse to use any other formula, it's the closest to breast milk. I would recommend this to every parent thinking of formula.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
My 5 month old has been EBF until recently when I was sick and my supply dropped. I was so nervous about giving him formula but so far so good with the Gerber Good Start Gentle. No spitting up and no upset tummy or gas. Very pleasantly surprised.
Sarah T.
Tell City, IN
This always made my son threw up but idk if it was just this or it was him because I've tried the other ones and they made him puke he would never keep it done. He didn't stop throwing it up in til I switched him, to milk.
Lori W.
Woodbury, TN
I used Gerber good start gentle with both my kids. I breast fed both of them for the first 2 months and then started formula feeding them when i went back to work. Neither of them had any trouble switching to this formula after being breastfed. In fact with my daughter i still pumped and gave her formula as well, and still no trouble. Neither of them had any gas troubles or acid reflux for the most part. Both gained weight well and never seemed as though it made them feel sick. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Denise R.
Philadelphia, PA
I was given this formula in the hospital when I had my son. I will be honest, it's not a forumula I would have purchased in the supermarket, but since my baby was given it in the hospital, I continued with it. My baby has had no problems, no fussiness, gas or bellyaches. You can get the large size container at Sams Club for a real discount! When the time came to switch my son to whole milk, it was an easy transition. I am pregnant and due in August and will be using Gerber Good Start formula again!
Stephanie T.
Covington, GA
Do any of you use this formula? Does it make your babe gassy?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I will be a first time mother soon. I plan to breast feed but know that eventually will have to probably use formula. I have heard of this product in passing but don't know anything about it. Is there a better product or is this the best? How is the price?
Beatriz R.
Do you recommend or not this presentation and why?