Gerber Gerber Single Grain Baby Cereal Barley uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY GERBER

• Iron helps support Learning Ability
  • Right now, your little one needs iron to help support healthy brain development.
  • Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meet 90% of your baby's daily iron needs
  • Has essential nutrients such as Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin C, E and six B Vitamins for healthy development
  • Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth.
  • Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.

Good to know:

• Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • No artificial colors or flavors.
  • Single-grain infant cereals are an ideal first solid food to check for food sensitivities, help develop baby's eating skills and provide iron.
  • Package made with no BPA

Pearled Barley Flour (Contains Wheat), Potassium Phosphate,

Vitamins And Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid

Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Okay so this product is very good if you starting your baby off on solids it has a lot of vitamins in it and protein it's non-GMO and bpa-free has a lot of iron in it so that's good and my baby loves it and it also is a good thing to give before bed so it's it's heavier on their stomach and they sleep longer.
Samantha B.
Creekside, PA
I am on my 4th child and for my first 3 I gave them this all the time but we are unable to find it in our stores this time very bummed
Lily C.
El Monte
This is great for introducing solids, my baby is already 10 months old and still prefers this cereal to any sweet baby puree.
Heather C.
Tampa, FL
Perfect first good for your little one. I have used this brand for all of my kids. My little one loves this.
Hazel🎀 H.
Mankato
Purchased at: Walmart
Just started my baby and foods, so of course I started with the cereal. I think that the size matches the price(not too expensive). I do how ever think that the can put better instructions like including how much water or breast milk to add to the mix. Overall good buy, definitely buying again!
I am giving this to my kid.she loves it.bt may be due to short stock i am nt getting it.so its hard for me to use other product