Gerber® Gauze Prefold with Pad Cloth Diapers

by Gerber

Be kind to Baby and Mother Earth, too. These reusable Gauze Weave Cloth Diapers from Gerber are woven with many small, fine yarns to produce an extremely soft fabric. Gauze is soft, fast drying and absorbent. Plus, these are fitted with an absorbent pad insert to keep moisture away from Babys tender skin. Just 2 simple folds and youre ready to diaper. 100% cotton diaper; polyester sponge. Machine washable. Imported. 20-1/2Lx14-1/2W".

Will these hold up good are they good?
Start your review of Gerber® Gauze Prefold with Pad Cloth Diapers!
How would you rate this product?
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We’ve been using these as burp rags per my mother in law’s suggestion and it’s been amazing. There’s enough in a pack that we never run out and they are super absorbent which is great for spit up. Plus they are soft enough to use to wipe his face.
Fayetteville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
We don't use these as diapers, we use them as burp cloths!! They work amazing that way! Plus, they're cheaper than Carter's burp cloths and other brands. Their material is really soft so it doesn't bother the baby when you wipe their face. Also, they're pretty big so when you put them up on your shoulder to burp the baby, it pretty much covers you if the baby spits up. Also, they're very absorbent! Gerber® Gauze Prefold with Pad Cloth Diapers
boca raton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Cloth diapers… I personally use these as burp cloths for our son. They are extremely absorbent they last a very long time and they’re very easy to clean by just throwing in the washing machine. I was recommended these when I was pregnant and I usually recommend them to everybody that asked me. They’re inexpensive for 10 of them and they will last you forever. They may not be pretty because it just plain white cloth but for the price they get the job done and a lot better than actual cute little burp cloth’s do.
Mount Airy, NC
As far as using these for diapers, I wouldn't recommend them. In a pinch, they would do the job. I have used these. The benefit is they are more easy to find in big box store. The pad is more of a polyester material where the cotton prefolds I use are actually layered cotton.
Southaven, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Unfortunately we learned during our cloth diaper experience with my oldest these do not work! They don't hold anything. Your better off spending a little extra money for GMD prefolds. These Gerber Prefolds do make good burp clothes though!
Covington, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great to use as a burb cloth. My baby has acid reflux . using the cloth diaper as a burb cloth is grear because it covers your clothing so there is not a chance for spit up to get on your clothes.
Las Vegas, NV
I use two of these with a snappy and a training cover for her emergency diapers and they work just fine with no leaks. Not the best in absorbancy however i love the size!!!
Reform, AL
These are a great value pack. They a tree e made of a soft material and you get so many did such a great price. I am using them correctly burp clothes but they have so many applicable uses. One of my girlfriends uses them as washable baby wipes and another uses them as the prefold/inserts in her clothe diapers.
Never used these for diapering purposes but used these for burp cloths and for spit up. Our child had reflux and these were great to carry with us. They wash really well too. My child ended up with a bunch extra and he now uses them for blankies he got so used to having them around. They wash soft too!
Chesapeake, VA
As burp cloths, these are fantastic. But to use these as cloth diapers, they are awful. They are not nearly as absorbent as others on the market. Yes the price is great, but you get what you pay for. Splurge a little more and purchase some better quality ones.