New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
Fruit & Veggie Melts Very Berry Blend Freeze-Dried Snack - 1oz

Gerber Fruit & Veggie Melts Very Berry Blend Freeze-Dried Snack - 1oz

by Gerber

The Goodness of Real Fruit & Veggies.

I've never seen these in my local stores. Where do you find them or do you order online?
What is the flavor profile for these? How many are in the bag?
Any clean up tips for these sticky little buggers?
Start your review of Gerber Fruit & Veggie Melts Very Berry Blend Freeze-Dried Snack - 1oz!
Product Highlights
They melt right away in your mouth its amazing no choking worries my son loves them in reviews
Kari B.
Bradenton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son has always loved yogurt melts and Gerber Fruit and Veggie Melts seem to be his favorites. Only problem is he can eat a whole bag in one sitting so we made sure to only give him a few at a time. My son loves all the flavors for these and hasn't had one that he didn't enjoy. They are affordable and great for an on the go snack!
Lupita C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gerber Fruit & Veggie Melts Very Berry Blend Freeze-Dried Snack - 1oz uploaded by Lupita C.
Purchased at: Amazon
These fruit-based cookies my son loves because the texture is good and it is recommended for children 8 months and older, they come in varieties of flavors and practical to take away as a snack for children.
Andrea R.
Theodore, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter was skeptical at first, but after getting used to the texture and the melt in your mouth feeling, she was more open to the Gerber Graduate Melts. Multiple flavor options and a great on the go, ready to eat snack at your fingertips. Thank you Gerber for all of the wonderful options.
Jess  K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
These are an amazing, quick snack for my one year old. We first gave them to him when he turned 6 months old, and he instantly loved them. I love that they melt very quickly so I didn't have to worry too much about them being a choking hazard. They also come in lots of flavors, so that's a plus!
Taylor C.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
My daughter absolutely LOVES these. I like them because they are small and melt in her mouth so I do not have to worry about her choking. The tropical blend does not leave a big mess which as a busy mom I completely appreciate. These do seem to get hard and stale quickly, but my daughter loves them so much that we hardly ever have them sit long enough to stale. Overall these are a great snack for little ones learning to self feed!
Cassandra Z.
Cowen, WV
can be messy but worth it for the quick snack appeal and flavor. kids love them!
Vanessa P.
Circle pines, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gerber Fruit & Veggie Melts Very Berry Blend Freeze-Dried Snack - 1oz uploaded by Vanessa P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazing it's like my sons favorite he can't get enough not going to lie I had to try one with how crazy he is about these.not bad pretty good even as a mom lol only con is my sin wants to eat the whole bag.id reccomend this as a great treat that also help with babies learning how to pick up small objects.
Kristina S.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter absolutely loved these little melts when she was a baby! These were one of her first ever snacks. They basically melt in your mouth, so I wasn't worried about her choking on them. And they taste pretty good, even to me!
Aleea A.
Portland
My daughter loves these she’ll eat a whole bag if I let her . I’m guessing they feel good on her gums because she’s teething
Dana M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My boys will always choose this over anything else to have as a snack. They just melt away and do have sort of a creamy yogurt texture to it. Don't just limit yourself to buying this only when your child is a toddler.