BY GERBER

• Toddler guideline for fruit: one cup daily*
  • This tray has over ¼ cup of natural fruit towards your Toddler's daily intake
  • Nothing but fruit, juice and Vitamin C
  • One fruit serving is ¼ cup for Toddlers

Good to know:

• Made with natural fruit.
  • Packed in white grape juice from concentrate.
  • Tray not made with BPA

INGREDIENTS:

Peaches, White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• "My son loved these!" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves being able to feed herself and these are perfect" in 1 review
  • "My son loves these, they are the perfect size for him to pick up and most importantly they are delicious. " in 1 review
  • "My son would not eat these." in 1 review
  • "It was an easy way to keep him happy and they were easy to keep in the diaper bag." in 1 review
Hannah A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dean really loves these cut up apples. I will not be repurchasing again, though. Dean eats pieces of fresh cut up apples now. I am not afraid that he will choke on a piece anymore. These bowls had two servings of fruit and he generally ate these in four sittings. I like that there aren't a ton of preservatives in Gerber foods and I feel like Gerber wasn't always like that. I have only seen the apple option at all of the stores that I shop at, so I am unsure if they make anymore kinds of diced up fruit. I highly recommend these, because they are soft, easy to mash up, and swallow. They are great for early chewers.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
My 2 year old son loves these my friend had recommended i try them for my baby he loves them so much when I get them I usually fill a snack container I have with 3 or more boxes of them. They are perfect for little fingers easy pick up great snacks for our babies & the ingredients are Great for kids. I'd highly recommend this for a first snack food for toddlers!
Audra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love to keep these in the house for my toddler and infant. They are pre-sliced apples that are already softened so I don't have to worry about my infant choking on them when she's eating since she doesn't like pureed foods. Also, saves time so I'm not having to stand there and dice up apples when the little ones are wanting a yummy snack.
Kimberly W.
Katy, Tx
Great way for babies with little to no teeth to be able to eat apples. Soft enough to gum, still have to cut the sizes up some as some chunks could cause a potential choking hazard.
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
At first, my daughter would dump out everything inside the blue tray and just chew the tray. Now she eats just about everything inside and has a blast reaching and eating with her fingers. They taste great and really do help with teaching to grab with the fingers.
Michelle O.
Great choice for little ones. My daughter really liked these and ate them with no problem! I used to sprinkle a little cinnamon on these to add some flavor and nutritional value. Just make sure to drain these first!
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loved these. I used to bring them with me when we ate out so he could munch while we were waiting for our food to come. It was an easy way to keep him happy and they were easy to keep in the diaper bag.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
My son hated these fruit pick ups and so did i . First of all trying to open these just makes a HUGE mess !!! All the juice just starts coming out of the tray and leaves you all sticky and they are way too sweet
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Gerber will always be my goto for my babies, wither it be snacks, baby food,cereal, or anything in between. This brand is excellent and so affordable!  My kids love everything they sale. Best brand ever!
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
My son isn't a fan of these and I am not sure why. He is a little young and we are trying self feeding but it is going a little slower than anticipated. Hopefully once he is in full swing he will enjoy them more.