BY GERBER

• Offers 2 servings of fruit*
  • Just the right sized pieces for picking up

Good to know:

• Tray not made with BPA.

INGREDIENTS:

Apples, White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do the apples come in water, like the green beans do?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else think this is a great way to introduce f...1 Answers
Gerber® Fruit Pick-ups™ Diced Apples In White Grape Juice
  • "I like these because they are small and the perfect size for little mouths." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loved these." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these so much." in 1 review
Querida A.
My son is not a big fan of the jar baby food, but he loves these. These are so easy for him to eat without having his teeth yet. These make it so much easier on me to start him on real food without him fighting me to eat something else than just his bottle.
Kierstin B.
Columbia, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great for little one to pick up and feed their self. My daughter loves feeding herself so I got her these and she loves them. Healthy snack and easy to pick up for her little fingers. I recommend
Maggie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The contents are great, but I think this product is overpriced. It's much more cost effective to purchase no sugar added fruit cups or canned fruit (sugar free or in light syrup). I would recommend parents buying these if their baby/toddler was brand new to solid/chunk size foods, but after they get the hang of chewing, the cans and cups (in the fruit aisle) are much more affordable.
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby goes through these quick! I love the size of these and his favorite one is this apple flavor. They're rather inexpensive and can be found at Target. Just be careful with the expiration date as I've read that a lot of people have gotten expired packs.
Felecia G.
My son loved these. I would give him the apple bites separate from the juice, putting the juice into a sippy cup or into some baby cereal. He never even took to bottles, always been sippy cups, but hes always been breastfed. I too wish they came in a resealable container because he didn't always eat it all at once.
Briana G.
Madison , CA
My son loves these so much. I give them to him without the juice that way its easier for him to get them. It comes with a lot of little apple piece that he never finishes it. sadly I have to throw the rest away since I can reseal the container, other than that they are perfffff!
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I don't recommend these. The "apples" are mushy and messy and in white grape juice concentrate. They don't taste like apples in my opinion. My daughter didn't like them, and they are quite expensive. You are better off dicing a fresh apple and giving your tot a few bites to try.
Cassy T.
Trenton
These taste absolutely horrible. If you buy these, please rinse before you give to your child. I tried one without rinsing and it taste like it's in a cleaning solution. After washing them they are great
Makayla  S.
Palestine, WV
These are great, and a very healthy finger food for babies. My daughter loved these and that she could feed herself, and it takes the hassle out of having to peel and cut the apples yourself
Kate
Englewood, CO
We like most of the gerber products and my son love fruit! I tried this one many times with my son as it was convenient and nutritious. My son however hated these and would not eat them. I stopped buying them because I always ended up throwing them away, uneaten.
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
Do the apples come in water, like the green beans do?
Angela M.
Warren, AR
Does anyone else think this is a great way to introduce finger foods to baby?