BY GERBER

• Offers 2 servings of fruit*
  • Just the right sized pieces for picking up

Good to know:

• Tray not made with BPA.

INGREDIENTS:

Apples, White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Do the apples come in water, like the green beans do?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else think this is a great way to introduce f...1 Answers
Gerber® Fruit Pick-ups™ Diced Apples In White Grape Juice
  • "I like these because they are small and the perfect size for little mouths." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loved these." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these so much." in 1 review
Querida A.
My son is not a big fan of the jar baby food, but he loves these. These are so easy for him to eat without having his teeth yet. These make it so much easier on me to start him on real food without him fighting me to eat something else than just his bottle.
Maggie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The contents are great, but I think this product is overpriced. It's much more cost effective to purchase no sugar added fruit cups or canned fruit (sugar free or in light syrup). I would recommend parents buying these if their baby/toddler was brand new to solid/chunk size foods, but after they get the hang of chewing, the cans and cups (in the fruit aisle) are much more affordable.
Azalia R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby goes through these quick! I love the size of these and his favorite one is this apple flavor. They're rather inexpensive and can be found at Target. Just be careful with the expiration date as I've read that a lot of people have gotten expired packs.
Felecia G.
My son loved these. I would give him the apple bites separate from the juice, putting the juice into a sippy cup or into some baby cereal. He never even took to bottles, always been sippy cups, but hes always been breastfed. I too wish they came in a resealable container because he didn't always eat it all at once.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I don't recommend these. The "apples" are mushy and messy and in white grape juice concentrate. They don't taste like apples in my opinion. My daughter didn't like them, and they are quite expensive. You are better off dicing a fresh apple and giving your tot a few bites to try.
Briana G.
Madison , CA
My son loves these so much. I give them to him without the juice that way its easier for him to get them. It comes with a lot of little apple piece that he never finishes it. sadly I have to throw the rest away since I can reseal the container, other than that they are perfffff!
Alli B.
Edmond, OK
These are ok but kinda gross. They are just pieces of mushy apples in white grape juice. They are messy. It's easier and cheaper and much healtheir to just get my own fruit and dice it up for him. Or if needed to soften it and dice. Not worth the price to me.
Courtney P.
These are awesome! just open the package and serve. Perfect for babies who are learning to self feed. I also like to combine one of these with some oatmeal for a delicious breakfast.
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
The apples were pretty water down and tasted funny. If you like fresh apples like I do, this may not be the product for you. If you like applesauce this may be close to a similar flavor.
Monica B.
Englewood, NJ
My little guy loves them... They're the perfect size for his little hands... Perfect for when we're on the go... I can just open one up and know he;s going to be just HAPPY
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
Do the apples come in water, like the green beans do?
Angela M.
Warren, AR
Does anyone else think this is a great way to introduce finger foods to baby?