Gerber® Fruit & Grain Baby Cereal | Rice And Banana Apple uploaded by Leah storme C.

BY GERBER

Once your little one has mastered Gerber Single Grain cereals give Gerber Fruit cereals a try! Gerber Rice and Banana Apple baby cereal is made with real fruit and helps expose babies to new tastes while providing essential nutrition. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.

• One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container.
  • Has iron to help support learning ability.
  • Made with real fruit.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.

Feeding/Storage

Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.

Easy-to-Mix Directions:

• Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
  • For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
  • For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
  • Serve as-is or warm.
  • Discard any unfed cereal.

Microwave Guidelines for Heating:

• Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
  • Mix heated liquid with cereal.
  • Stir to even out temperature.
  • TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.

Rice Flour, Banana Flakes, Apple Flakes, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Phosphate, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Apple Flavor.

Vitamins And Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid

• How long have they made this? I have t seen it before.1 Answers
  • Those it taste like the actual Apple and rice flavor?3 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
My son loves this rice cereal. I use to just give him regular rice cereal but ever since I started giving him the flavored cereals he won't get eat the regular rice cereal anymore but I don't blame him...lol
Jasmine M.
irving tx
I fix this for my daughter every morning for breakfast, she loves it and always wants more. I've actually tasted it myself and found that you really don't need to add anything more for flavor, it tastes great on it's own. One container has lasted me almost a month.
Aisha K.
My baby loves tgis rice cereal. She doesnt like the rice cereal with no taste so i had to get this for her. She loves the taste of it and i like how convenient it is to make.
Mel G.
This Gerber cereal makes my baby gag and eventually throw up, we bought thinking that she needed a lil flavor in her cereal but the first day I gave it to her she threw up and then I thought I'll give another go and she threw up. So I stopped giving her this cereal I see I lot of good reviews it might just be my child that doesn't like it. this is my experience with this cereal so I won't be buying it again.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Gerber banana apple rice cereal is great! At first my daughter didn't like the tange the apple gave the first time she tried it but I mixed it with more gerber banana and she eventually began to eat this kind alone! Great quality and texture for 4 month plus your olds! Great starter cereals
Dusti B.
Slaughters, KY
I love this stuff. I add it to my LO baby food to make it less messy. I add this to the fruit because she isn't much of a fruit fan. I feel like it makes the fruits a little less bitter. I also love the new containers makes keeping them shut so much easier and transport in a diaper bag isn't so scary with the no spill container
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
When I started feeding my infant rice cereal, he would not eat the plain one. So I tried the Banana Apple flavor & he absolutely LOVED it! So he's learning how to eat, getting iron & nutrients he needs to grow, and enjoying his food at the same time!
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
My kids loved this stuff! Its great to put in one of those cereal feeder bottles to fill up their belly before bed. I used the plain a lot more though because i could mix it with a variety of baby food flavors compared to this being one flavor.
Athena D.
My babes loved this stuff. It's a great transition from breastmilk or formula to solid foods - and it helped my babes sleep better at night since they were fuller longer as long as they didn't get too much.
Stephanie M.
Greenwood, IN
Great product! My daughter loved it, it's nice to be able to provide a little bit of flavor variety for our littles! Easy to mix. We would combine it with a little bit of baby food for a smoothr texture.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Those it taste like the actual Apple and rice flavor?
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
How long have they made this? I have t seen it before.