BY GERBER

Once your little one has mastered Gerber Single Grain cereals give Gerber Fruit cereals a try! Gerber Oatmeal and Peach Apple baby cereal is made with real fruit and helps expose babies to new tastes while providing essential nutrition. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.

• One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container.
  • Has iron to help support learning ability.
  • Made with real fruit.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.

Feeding/Storage

Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.

Easy-to-Mix Directions:

• Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
  • For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
  • For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
  • Serve as-is or warm.
  • Discard any unfed cereal. Microwave Guidelines for Heating
  • Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
  • Mix heated liquid with cereal.
  • Stir to even out temperature.
  • TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oat Flour And Oat Flour (Contains Wheat), Peach Flakes, Apple Flakes, Potassium Phosphate, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Peach Flavor.

Vitamins and Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.

• Can a baby of 4months take Gerber oatmeal and peach apple? 3 Answers
  • Is there any other way to cook with this?1 Answers
  • We can wait to try the new flavors with baby 3 has anyone...1 Answers
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
My daughter loves that these come in other flavors besides the original she eats this up we go through a ton of it and I always have to buy more the big box is the best deal for my family. I would recommend this to any mom trying to feed their baby new things.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My little one loves this oatmeal. This is our first time buying this flavor but we've tried all the others and just like the rest she really likes it! I feed it to her almost every morning.
Elizabeth R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for morning breakfast or add on when baby don't get filled but not to often and not to soon baby must be at least 6 months to add to bottle for extra boost
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our daughter definitely preferred the peach Apple flavor to the plain oatmeal. this was a nice breakfast for the busier mornings when we couldn't mix our own concoction for her.
Laura L.
I love this product and so do my kids. When formula just isn't enough to fill them up they gobble this down and it fills their tummy up without being to harsh on it.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
This seems like a great product, and I love the idea of infusing some flavor. It is a good quality. However, our son didn't like the consistency of the cereal.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I tried this with my little ones&i guess it wasn't the best taste given they'd never take it after me revisiting it after a few weeks. Just wasn't for them);
Kayla W.
Oceanside , CA
Ferber oatmeal cereals are the only thing I can get my son to eat in the morning! He absolutely loves the flavor selections and it keeps his belly full!
Chloe C.
Sanger, TX
Absolutely love the gerber baby cereal!I have tried several flavors and my son likes all of them,especially this one.It's a must try for your little one.
Stephanie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loves this over the regular and wheat cereals. i wish i could stock up on these forever. when i add them to his bottle it keeps him full longer.
Can a baby of 4months take Gerber oatmeal and peach apple?
Stephanie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is there any other way to cook with this?
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We can wait to try the new flavors with baby 3 has anyone had better luck out of one flavor verses another especially in the belly ache department

Kohl's