BY GERBER

Once your little one has mastered Gerber Single Grain cereals give Gerber Fruit cereals a try! Gerber Oatmeal and Peach Apple baby cereal is made with real fruit and helps expose babies to new tastes while providing essential nutrition. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.

• One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container.
  • Has iron to help support learning ability.
  • Made with real fruit.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.

Feeding/Storage

Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.

Easy-to-Mix Directions:

• Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
  • For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
  • For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
  • Serve as-is or warm.
  • Discard any unfed cereal. Microwave Guidelines for Heating
  • Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
  • Mix heated liquid with cereal.
  • Stir to even out temperature.
  • TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oat Flour And Oat Flour (Contains Wheat), Peach Flakes, Apple Flakes, Potassium Phosphate, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Peach Flavor.

Vitamins and Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.

• Can a baby of 4months take Gerber oatmeal and peach apple? 3 Answers
  • Is there any other way to cook with this?1 Answers
  • We can wait to try the new flavors with baby 3 has anyone...1 Answers
Salsabil G.
carteret
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
When in doubt cereal it out! Babies LOVE cereal! It’s so easy to make and nutritious if you buy the multigrain or oatmeal ones. We only buy gerber cereal and in different flavors such as this one. We also only buy multigrain for variety and oatmeal. I don’t like to buy the rice one because it’s not whole grains so it won’t be as nutritious. My son loves both oatmeal and multigrain and he loves the flavors we buy. It’s a filling meal and you can add water or formula OR like my son loves it add to the gerber puréed veggies to make them more filling and more delicious!!!! I try to feed him cereal only once a day and the rest of times I’ll mix it in with his food and veggies. We always have cereal on hand for our baby.
ALexis C.
E Palo Alto, CA
Purchased at: Target
Our babygirl loves this flavor combo. We wanyed to mske sure she had flavor with her formula. She didn't like the original. I recommend try giving your baby options with flavors. I totally love everything about Gerber.
Makayla R.
Purchased at: Walmart
We absolutely love buying this cereal for our 8 month old baby. It’s easy to pour, the flavor is GREAT, and the consistency is awesome. Even the price is super affordable, especially for the quality of the product. However, the chunks in the oatmeal surprised us at first. It took our son a little while to get used to it, but he now loves it for breakfast most mornings.
Sierra F.
Carthage, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son absolutely loves this stuff. It's great to use if you're just starting them on baby food. My son has a small bowl every morning with banana baby food mixed in. I highly recommend this if your baby is starting out with baby food. Just dont overdo it
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son is absolutely crazy about this oatmeal cereal. I always have to make more when he eats it all. Having it fruit flavored is way better than the plain oatmeal
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Peach cereal is what my son gets excited about at the end of the day it's his favorite flavor and it goes the fastest with him so easy to make and it smells so good I want to eat it myself
Jameka P.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When I’m eating my oatmeal, my daughter always thinks she is supposed to be eating with me so I got her this to keep her out of my bowl and now we both eat peacefully at breakfast time.
Latoya C.
Roanoke, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
Gerber fruit Gerber® Fruit & Grain Baby Cereal | Oatmeal Peach Apple is great my baby loves it she eats it all up no spitting or fighting feeding has never been easier
Alexis S.
Glasgow
My little one loves this stuff. She just had a big bowl of it this morning and ate every last bite. I've been using it for the longest time, ever since the doctor told me that she needed to have more oatmeal in her diet. I tired this and she loved it. It's not super expensive either.
Brynn B.
My daughter loves this flavor (as well as all the flavors she has tried so far). I've given her peach baby food and she hates, and I've given her apple baby food/apple sauce and she really isn't a fan. Something about putting them together is a hit though. Lol
Can a baby of 4months take Gerber oatmeal and peach apple?
Stephanie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is there any other way to cook with this?
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We can wait to try the new flavors with baby 3 has anyone had better luck out of one flavor verses another especially in the belly ache department

Kohl's