Gerber® Fruit & Grain Baby Cereal | Oatmeal Peach Apple
Once your little one has mastered Gerber Single Grain cereals give Gerber Fruit cereals a try! Gerber Oatmeal and Peach Apple baby cereal is made with real fruit and helps expose babies to new tastes while providing essential nutrition. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.
- One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container.
- Has iron to help support learning ability.
- Made with real fruit.
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal. Microwave Guidelines for Heating
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Ingredients: Whole Grain Oat Flour And Oat Flour (Contains Wheat), Peach Flakes, Apple Flakes, Potassium Phosphate, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Peach Flavor.
Vitamins and Minerals:
Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.see more...
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos