BY GERBER

Once your little one has mastered Gerber Single Grain cereals give Gerber Fruit cereals a try! Gerber Oatmeal Banana baby cereal is made with real fruit and helps expose babies to new tastes while providing essential nutrition. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.

• One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container.
  • Has iron to help support learning ability.
  • Made with real fruit & gluten free oats.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.

Feeding/Storage

Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.

Easy-to-Mix Directions:

• Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
  • For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
  • For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
  • Serve as-is or warm.
  • Discard any unfed cereal. Microwave Guidelines for Heating Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
  • Mix heated liquid with cereal.
  • Stir to even out temperature.
  • TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.

Whole Grain Oat Flour, Banana Flakes, Potassium Phosphate.

Vitamins And Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid. Made From Oats Containing <10ppm Gluten

• I have been looking for a cereal that my baby might actua...1 Answers
  • Do your little ones love it? And how do you prepare it?8 Answers
  • I don't know if I should buy this one for my baby or not,...8 Answers
Gerber® Fruit & Grain Baby Cereal | Oatmeal Banana
  • "She went through such a picky stage, but let me tell you it is very reasonable and a lot cheaper than most baby food brands." in 1 review
  • "My baby boy absolutely loves this combo together." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved this!!!" in 1 review
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is the type of cereal that I buy for my 6 month old. It seems to be his favorite and I’ve read wonderful reviews about this. Very healthy and good for him. I bought it from Walmart for about $3.
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My sons favorite cereal. He loves anything with banana. Easy to prepare, great taste, and it provides the valuable nutrients he needs. He’s currently 1 1/2 years old and he still eats this every morning. I buy this almost every other day.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
WIC let's you pick rice cereal or plain oatmeal. I usually buy this banana oatmeal and mix it with fruit baby foods for my son. He loves it, always eats all of it and it's super cheap. Good packaging too.
Megan G.
This is an awesome cereal! My baby loves it, but so do my toddlers LOL so when I'm giving it to baby we can also make a bowl of it for our boys because this is something that they will actually eat!
Jenn H.
Quincy, IL
My daughter liked eating this flavor so much better than just the plain one. This was a nice stepping stone to working our way up to baby food than solids. You pay for what you get I had bought a generic brand and the texture was a lot different and my daughter didn't like it as well. I switch back to this brand right away. I would recommend this over any other brand. I would tell others once you start oatmeal with flavor your baby most likely want the original
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Wonderful product! I still buy this though my youngest is 14 months. I add some to her milk, then warm all of it us. She receives the nutrients from the ingredients and gets a full belly! I highly recommend parents keep some of this on hand.
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product. We put it in baby's bottle to keep her food sticking with her a little longer. It's clear she likes the taste because she literally chugs it. She reaches for her bottle for more when she's finished. I find she can go longer between feedings and she has not had any digestive issues. This is absolutely a product we will continue to use
Megan C.
Granger, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby boy LOVES this stuff!! I bought a box from Target. It lasts forever and was a good price to begin with! It has pretty good nutritional value. I wish they made it in organic but this product is great. It is a great way to introduce food to your baby.
Suzanne A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i thought my daughter would love this because it had more flavor than the usual brand. She didn't enjoy it and although it has a good price and lots of iron, it wasn't our favorite.
Celeste K.
Jackson , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great to help start your baby on baby food. Just add a little bit of there milk to make it as smooth as you want it. Also to add to tgere bottles before bed to keep them full through tge night. That way they won't wake up several times at night.
Karla P.
Montebello, CA
Do your little ones love it? And how do you prepare it?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
I don't know if I should buy this one for my baby or not, does babies like it?
Brittany M.
I have been looking for a cereal that my baby might actually enjoy.. my question is, how does Gerber Oatmeal & Banana Cereal compare to simply mashing bananas as an additive? Has anyone tried this and had their babies enjoy it?

Kohl's