Add a Photo

By GERBER
Gerber first essentials clearview bottles feature a vented nipple design that helps reduce colic by limiting the amount of air your baby swallows. Specially designed to prevent nipple collapse, this leak-proof nipple fits most breast pumps. This set includes nine five-ounce first essentials clearview bottles with nipples, collars and caps.
member-2e2f3122e
member-2e2f3122e
Salt Lake City, UT

I bought this for a frien a couple of months ago and she like them they are the kind of bottles that she now uses I think I will be welling to try them out next time I need a bottle
Brandy F.
Brandy F.

These are a great, cheap bottle for when your baby isn't newborn anymore. Easy for baby to hold. Don't leak like some bottles do...if you don't put the cap on right.
Sheri C.
Sheri C.

I actually switched to these from the more expensive brand bottles. My son likes these bottles better. They have not caused him any grassiness or fussiness.
alexis j.
alexis j.
Flushing, Mi

These bottles are what all three of my kids used. Very easy for me rather then some bottles that have tons of peices to them. Good price, good quality.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
North Charleston, SC

The only bottles be use for our youngest! After trying all of the more expensive we decided why pay four times the amount when these worked great!
Karen W.
Karen W.
Waverly, IL

I don't like these bottles. They let too much air into the babies mouth causing gas and hiccups. Dr. Brown's bottles are hands down the best!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Salem, OR

This is what we used when we transitioned from breast to bottle and we had a little trouble at first but soon it was all my twins would take!
My baby boy uses these. We bought them because they were even cheaper than the Kroger brand. No issues yet!
Jo R.
Jo R.
Waconia, MN

We love these bottles. We have used them for two kids now. Great price and great product.

Join Now