Add a Photo

By GERBER
Gerber first essentials clearview bottles feature a vented nipple design that helps reduce colic by limiting the amount of air your baby swallows. Specially designed to prevent nipple collapse, this leak-proof nipple fits most breast pumps. This set includes nine five-ounce first essentials clearview bottles with nipples, collars and caps.
Gerber - First Essentials 5oz Bottles, 9-pack
My baby boy uses these. We bought them because they were even cheaper than the Kroger brand. No issues yet!
alexis j.
alexis j.
Flushing, Mi

These bottles are what all three of my kids used. Very easy for me rather then some bottles that have tons of peices to them. Good price, good quality.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Waverly, IL

I don't like these bottles. They let too much air into the babies mouth causing gas and hiccups. Dr. Brown's bottles are hands down the best!
Brandey J.
Brandey J.

I thought I liked these bottles at first. They worked well and it was very convenient to carry a small bottle. Well after a while, the bottles would leak out majority of the milk and it was like a waste. I had to throw them away.
Xochitl R.
Xochitl R.

I have this in pink and green! Great product, low price. My 5 month old has absolutely no problem with it. The one issue is that the nipple hole was a bit small, but nothing a needle can't fix.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
North Charleston, SC

The only bottles be use for our youngest! After trying all of the more expensive we decided why pay four times the amount when these worked great!
Brandy F.
Brandy F.

These are a great, cheap bottle for when your baby isn't newborn anymore. Easy for baby to hold. Don't leak like some bottles do...if you don't put the cap on right.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
SALEM, OR

This is what we used when we transitioned from breast to bottle and we had a little trouble at first but soon it was all my twins would take!
Jo R.
Jo R.
Waconia , Mn

We love these bottles. We have used them for two kids now. Great price and great product.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Clarksville, TN

I didn't really care for these bottles because they always leaked no matter if the nipple was covered or not

Join Now