BY GERBER

Gerber first essentials clearview bottles feature a vented nipple design that helps reduce colic by limiting the amount of air your baby swallows. Specially designed to prevent nipple collapse, this leak-proof nipple fits most breast pumps. This set includes nine five-ounce first essentials clearview bottles with nipples, collars and caps. see more...

Buy on Walmart
member-2e2f3122e
Salt Lake City, UT
I bought this for a frien a couple of months ago and she like them they are the kind of bottles that she now uses I think I will be welling to try them out next time I need a bottle
My baby boy uses these. We bought them because they were even cheaper than the Kroger brand. No issues yet!
alexis j.
Flushing, MI
These bottles are what all three of my kids used. Very easy for me rather then some bottles that have tons of peices to them. Good price, good quality.
Amy R.
These are the best bottles. Had expensive bottles but these were much better.
Helen H.
Bristol, VT
My daughter loved these bottles she rather have these bottles than the name brand ones that got givin to me.
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
Ive tried so many different brands for my daughter and these have worked so good for her, it reduces colic and has a light flow which is great for newborns and baby's with GERD.
They're BPA free so that's a huge bonus
Rachel F.
These bottles are a great! I have tried all different brands and these are by far my favorite, great price and durable. As an added bonus they fit onto Medela breast pumps for a fraction of the price!
Samantha S.
King city , CA
Loved these bottles. Once sine wad able to hold his bottle I got these because they're cheap and if he threw one out of the stroller while I wasn't looking it wouldn't be a big deal
Karen W.
Waverly, IL
I don't like these bottles. They let too much air into the babies mouth causing gas and hiccups. Dr. Brown's bottles are hands down the best!
Brandey J.
I thought I liked these bottles at first. They worked well and it was very convenient to carry a small bottle. Well after a while, the bottles would leak out majority of the milk and it was like a waste. I had to throw them away.