Add a Photo

By GERBER
Gerber first essentials clearview bottles feature a vented nipple design that helps reduce colic by limiting the amount of air your baby swallows. Specially designed to prevent nipple collapse, this leak-proof nipple fits most breast pumps. This set includes nine five-ounce first essentials clearview bottles with nipples, collars and caps.
member-2e2f3122e
member-2e2f3122e
Salt Lake City, UT

I bought this for a frien a couple of months ago and she like them they are the kind of bottles that she now uses I think I will be welling to try them out next time I need a bottle
My baby boy uses these. We bought them because they were even cheaper than the Kroger brand. No issues yet!
alexis j.
alexis j.
Flushing, Mi

These bottles are what all three of my kids used. Very easy for me rather then some bottles that have tons of peices to them. Good price, good quality.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Waverly, IL

I don't like these bottles. They let too much air into the babies mouth causing gas and hiccups. Dr. Brown's bottles are hands down the best!
Brandy F.
Brandy F.

These are a great, cheap bottle for when your baby isn't newborn anymore. Easy for baby to hold. Don't leak like some bottles do...if you don't put the cap on right.
Sheri C.
Sheri C.

I actually switched to these from the more expensive brand bottles. My son likes these bottles better. They have not caused him any grassiness or fussiness.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
SALEM, OR

This is what we used when we transitioned from breast to bottle and we had a little trouble at first but soon it was all my twins would take!
Jo R.
Jo R.
Waconia , Mn

We love these bottles. We have used them for two kids now. Great price and great product.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Clarksville, TN

I didn't really care for these bottles because they always leaked no matter if the nipple was covered or not
Brandey J.
Brandey J.

I thought I liked these bottles at first. They worked well and it was very convenient to carry a small bottle. Well after a while, the bottles would leak out majority of the milk and it was like a waste. I had to throw them away.