Add a Photo

By GERBER
Gerber first essentials clearview bottles feature a vented nipple design that helps reduce colic by limiting the amount of air your baby swallows. Specially designed to prevent nipple collapse, this leak-proof nipple fits most breast pumps. This set includes nine five-ounce first essentials clearview bottles with nipples, collars and caps.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Summerside, Prince Edward Island

I Love these bottles. I use them for my baby. They are well priced and they are small enough for my hands to grip. A lot of baby bottles these days are really huge and I can barely hold them without dropping them out of my hands. I have seen them come in 5 and 9 ounce bottles. I would recommend them to anybody who has small hands like mine.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA

Ive tried so many different brands for my daughter and these have worked so good for her, it reduces colic and has a light flow which is great for newborns and baby's with GERD.
They're BPA free so that's a huge bonus
Rachel F.
Rachel F.

These bottles are a great! I have tried all different brands and these are by far my favorite, great price and durable. As an added bonus they fit onto Medela breast pumps for a fraction of the price!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King City, CA

Loved these bottles. Once sine wad able to hold his bottle I got these because they're cheap and if he threw one out of the stroller while I wasn't looking it wouldn't be a big deal
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Irving, TX

Bought 2 pack of these for my newborn. They are perfect for him and me. They also fit well with my Medela breast pump. Love the nipples and very convenient to take around.
Helen H.
Helen H.
Bristol, VT

My daughter loved these bottles she rather have these bottles than the name brand ones that got givin to me.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Clarksville, TN

I didn't really care for these bottles because they always leaked no matter if the nipple was covered or not
Amy R.
Amy R.

These are the best bottles. Had expensive bottles but these were much better.
Brandey J.
Brandey J.

I thought I liked these bottles at first. They worked well and it was very convenient to carry a small bottle. Well after a while, the bottles would leak out majority of the milk and it was like a waste. I had to throw them away.
Xochitl R.
Xochitl R.

I have this in pink and green! Great product, low price. My 5 month old has absolutely no problem with it. The one issue is that the nipple hole was a bit small, but nothing a needle can't fix.

Join Now