Add a Photo

By GERBER
Gerber first essentials clearview bottles feature a vented nipple design that helps reduce colic by limiting the amount of air your baby swallows. Specially designed to prevent nipple collapse, this leak-proof nipple fits most breast pumps. This set includes nine five-ounce first essentials clearview bottles with nipples, collars and caps.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Scurry, TX

Used these bottles for both kids. I always try them first. They work great, attach to my pumps and are a great price! Neither kids had any issues with these bottles. They're also super simple to clean, which is awesome for a momma of two.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA

Ive tried so many different brands for my daughter and these have worked so good for her, it reduces colic and has a light flow which is great for newborns and baby's with GERD.
They're BPA free so that's a huge bonus
Ana C.
Ana C.
Raymondville, TX

These bottles were the absolute worst. It said slow flow but it was fast. It leaked even when he wasn't sucking. So it made a total mess. Would not purchase and it stinks because I like that gerber brand
Rachel F.
Rachel F.

These bottles are a great! I have tried all different brands and these are by far my favorite, great price and durable. As an added bonus they fit onto Medela breast pumps for a fraction of the price!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King City, CA

Loved these bottles. Once sine wad able to hold his bottle I got these because they're cheap and if he threw one out of the stroller while I wasn't looking it wouldn't be a big deal
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX

Bought 2 pack of these for my newborn. They are perfect for him and me. They also fit well with my Medela breast pump. Love the nipples and very convenient to take around.
Helen H.
Helen H.
Bristol, VT

My daughter loved these bottles she rather have these bottles than the name brand ones that got givin to me.
Amy R.
Amy R.

These are the best bottles. Had expensive bottles but these were much better.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.

These are a great, cheap bottle for when your baby isn't newborn anymore. Easy for baby to hold. Don't leak like some bottles do...if you don't put the cap on right.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
SALEM, OR

This is what we used when we transitioned from breast to bottle and we had a little trouble at first but soon it was all my twins would take!

Join Now