BY GERBER

Gerber first essentials clearview bottles feature a vented nipple design that helps reduce colic by limiting the amount of air your baby swallows. Specially designed to prevent nipple collapse, this leak-proof nipple fits most breast pumps. This set includes nine five-ounce first essentials clearview bottles with nipples, collars and caps. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel F.
These bottles are a great! I have tried all different brands and these are by far my favorite, great price and durable. As an added bonus they fit onto Medela breast pumps for a fraction of the price!
Samantha S.
King City, CA
Loved these bottles. Once sine wad able to hold his bottle I got these because they're cheap and if he threw one out of the stroller while I wasn't looking it wouldn't be a big deal
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Bought 2 pack of these for my newborn. They are perfect for him and me. They also fit well with my Medela breast pump. Love the nipples and very convenient to take around.
Karen C.
Lancaster , CA
These bottles were lifesavers! After breast feeding my son, I had difficulty finding a baby bottle he liked. I tried so many, including the most "popular" baby bottles out there and nothing worked. So my grandma told me to stick to what is good, and so I did. These bottles are lightweight, have a long enough nipple, and are anti colicky. They are also VERY affordable, which, after spending so much money on wasted bottles, was a relief! The only "negative" thing I have to say about them is the plastic isn't very thick, which means you should probably replace them regularly. But, I mean, with such an affordable price, how could you complain? I love these bottles! Gerber First Essentials 4 Months+ Medium Flow Clear View 9 oz Bottles with Latex Nipple - 3 CT
Whitney M.
Scurry , TX
Used these bottles for both kids. I always try them first. They work great, attach to my pumps and are a great price! Neither kids had any issues with these bottles. They're also super simple to clean, which is awesome for a momma of two.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
I loved these bottles they are similar to the ready feed ones from the hospital or stores. But they leaked on me after a month of use. I got new nipples but still leaked. Broke my heart bc I loved them easy to wash n cheap too.
Ana C.
Raymondville, TX
These bottles were the absolute worst. It said slow flow but it was fast. It leaked even when he wasn't sucking. So it made a total mess. Would not purchase and it stinks because I like that gerber brand
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
Ive tried so many different brands for my daughter and these have worked so good for her, it reduces colic and has a light flow which is great for newborns and baby's with GERD.
They're BPA free so that's a huge bonus
Brandey J.
I thought I liked these bottles at first. They worked well and it was very convenient to carry a small bottle. Well after a while, the bottles would leak out majority of the milk and it was like a waste. I had to throw them away.
Xochitl R.
I have this in pink and green! Great product, low price. My 5 month old has absolutely no problem with it. The one issue is that the nipple hole was a bit small, but nothing a needle can't fix.