Gerber® Dha & Probiotic Baby Cereal | Rice
Right now, your little one needs Iron to help support brain development. And DHA helps support brain and eye development. So, when your little one is ready to start solids, try Gerber DHA & Probiotic Rice baby cereal. Just 2 servings provides 90% of your baby's daily iron needs and has 36mg of DHA.
- One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container
- DHA to support brain and eye development & probiotics to support digestive health
- Probiotic Bifidus BL to support your baby's digestion when eaten on a regular basis
- Has iron to help support learning ability
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Rice Flour, Soy And Sunflower Lecithins, Tuna Oil (Source Of Dha), Potassium Phoshate, Fish Gelatin (Tilapia), B Lactis Cultures.
Vitamins and Minerals:
Calcium Carbonate, Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- What else do u add baby cereal too?1 Answers
- "When I first started feeding these to my kids they loved it but as they got older, I had to mix it with the gerber baby foods So they would eat it" in 1 review
- "Having a preemie child the gerber really helps to get them up to weight with other full term babies but it also helps them sleep better through the night since it will make their food thicker" in 1 review
- "I used the cereal when I started introducing solid food to my infant." in 1 review
I used the cereal when I started introducing solid food to my infant. Now that she eats babyfood there's times where I add cereal to make it more thicker and she seems to get fuller. I also add it with her bottle and it makes her get fuller and not want a bottle every 4 hours. I highly recommend baby cereal to any new mommy out there (: