BY GERBER

Right now, your little one needs Iron to help support brain development. And DHA helps support brain and eye development. So, when your little one is ready to start solids, try Gerber DHA & Probiotic Oatmeal baby cereal. Just 2 servings provides 90% of your baby's daily iron needs and has 36mg of DHA. From field to high chair, we ensure our oats are gluten-free every step of the way. In fact, we know what farms and even what fields our gluten-free oats come from.

• One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container.
  • DHA helps support brain and eye development & probiotics to support digestive health.
  • Probiotic Bifidus BL to support your baby's digestion when eaten on a regular basis.
  • Has iron to help support learning ability.

Feeding/storage

Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.

Baby's First Cereal Feeding:

• Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.

Easy-to-Mix Directions:

• Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
  • For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
  • For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
  • Serve as-is or warm.
  • Discard any unfed cereal.

Microwave Guidelines for Heating:

• Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
  • Mix heated liquid with cereal.
  • Stir to even out temperature.
  • TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.

Whole Grain Oat Flour, Tuna Oil (Source Of Dha), Potassium Phosphate, Fish Gelatin (Tilapia), B.Lactis Cultures

Vitamins and Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.

Hannah E.
El Paso , TX
My baby love it (7month) I usually mix with formula or fruit to change up the flavor for him, I also give it to him in the morning as breakfast along with my older son while he eats his strawberry Quaker oatmeal
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
I mix this cereal with breast milk, and I don't like the consistency of it. It almost looks like vomit. Sorry Gerber, but that's the best way I can describe it.
Yolanda M.
Downey , CA
My baby is currently eating cereal and this is the brand that we been using. I mix it with breast milk. I also mix it with bananas and sometimes strawberries
Amanda B.
My son is currently eating baby cereal right now and this is our brand of choice!