New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
Gerber Cereal for BabyToddler Rice & Apple

Gerber® Cereal for BabyToddler Rice & Apple

by Gerber

#16 in Baby Cereal

Gerber Rice & Apple Cereal for Baby and Toddler.
Nutri protect: Iron, B, E, Zinc.
Sitter.
Made with natural whole grain and real fruit.
Excellent source of iron.
Good source of 6 B vitamins, vitamin E and Zinc.
Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber® Cereal for BabyToddler Rice & Apple!
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I remember this cereal, the favorite of all my children who liked to eat it. I imagine it still has the same flavor and good texture..
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Babies love this stuff. Mix it up with some formula milk then add some baby food, preferably fruits, and they will sleep all night. Or they will be ready for their nap and sleep like a baby.😅 I highly recommend this product.
margarite S.
Gastonia, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
My sons all seemed to like it. They really couldnt tell me if it taste good. They never turned there head away from the spoon. Hardly ever had any spit up. I mixed it with apples and bananas which im sure they enjoyed it more.
Tina P.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This was a life saver. When the babies get to where just formula is no longer filling them up you can get one of those awesome cereal bottles and them mix with some Gerber juice or formula and they real start to sleep better. This stuff is very inexpensive and is a life saver. I would recommend this to everyone with a baby.
Lida M.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
súper delicioso a mi sobrina le encanta un poco caro es lo k le veo de malo pero lo recomiendo mucho para abrir el apetito de los niños
Glorinet A.
Amsterdam, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
One of the few cereals I used for my kids. They liked this cereal as well as others. They seemed to have no issues with eating this cereal and they enjoyed it. They were also satisfied. The one thing I never did was put cereal in a bottle with milk, for some reason it seems that many parents do that but we shouldn’t.
Cesar B.
La Puente, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Very easy to prepare and babies really enjoy this cereal. It’s affordable and has great nutritional values.
Shannon R.
San Clemente, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I truly remember using this cereal for both of my kids when they were babies!!! This was one of the only cereals that both of my kids really enjoyed!!!
Digna F.
W Haverstraw, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Baby seen to like it, no food allergies and used a spoon to make sure that the baby get use to being spoon fed as well as bottle fed.
Emma C.
Eunice, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Cereal was the first thing we tried when transitioning off formula and Gerber adding these fruit flavor made it that much easier to get the babies to love it. Highly recommend apple and banana.

Looking for your answer?